Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played the 433, putting defensive players in the midfield as well. And set all training to attack....

Really enjoying to watch the game....if u demand not to concede a goal in the game, this is NOT ur desired tac.....

There are two formation links in that? the 433 or the 442?

View attachment 21750

I changed general training to defensive for 1 month.....it seems quite good not to concede a goal....and still scoring a lot.

Note: I put all defensive midfield players in the midfields as i need the to win the ball back......

Does enyone have some decend defensive tactic where you did not concede many goals,I would be gratefull,I found it realy hard,so please any advices??Thanks

Does enyone have some decend defensive tactic where you did not concede many goals,I would be gratefull,I found it realy hard,so please any advices??Thanks

TFF's shield wall V1 https://brokensjnf8ewhce8.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=kj7csg480fm2k0f2j2cf4aigf3&topic=57.0

View attachment 1195656
i have tweak it for underdog, first few matches with dusserdolf(med pred last)

White, what a great tweak there! Playing as Trelleborgs in swedish premier division, one of the weakest teams, still only 3 matches with this, but 4-0, 1-0, 4-0 are great results. Really solid at the back and excellent going forward.

White, what a great tweak there! Playing as Trelleborgs in swedish premier division, one of the weakest teams, still only 3 matches with this, but 4-0, 1-0, 4-0 are great results. Really solid at the back and excellent going forward.

Forgot to say I removed the corner and throw in exploits. Increasingly impressed!
View attachment 21517

Status
Not open for further replies.