Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont be shy, share it :p Skin mate?

??? Did you read the thread? Let me sum it up for you ;):

View attachment 1195656

i have tweak it for underdog, first few matches with dusserdolf(med pred last)
White, what a great tweak there! Playing as Trelleborgs in swedish premier division, one of the weakest teams, still only 3 matches with this, but 4-0, 1-0, 4-0 are great results. Really solid at the back and excellent going forward.
Forgot to say I removed the corner and throw in exploits. Increasingly impressed!
View attachment 1195684

And it's standard FM Touch dark skin.

Hi what did you put as new corner and throwin

Throw in with the same setup, but changed to mixed instead of long. That's enough for the AI to act normally.
Corner changed to TFF's battlemaster setup. It's a normal corner routine.

I just stuck this is my folder about 10mins ago... i knew someone would ask for it asap.

View attachment 1195683
Tried this out with Man United, first season. Currently in early october so the tactic might not have settled in to the team completly yet but still.

Stats:
9 competitive games played, 8 won, 1 draw.
17 goals scored, 4 conceded.

This is a nice little tactic. Its downside is the lack of goals, but on the plus side you rarely concede at all. Lukaku has however played 7 games and only scored twice, Rashford has same amout of goals in 8 games and Lindgard has 3 in 7 games. Martial is out injured. Pogba (5 goals) and Herrera (3 goals) are doing their bit though

I dont know if the players are still adjusting to the tactic, but the lack of goals is a bit of an issue. Especially if this is supposed to reflect the more free spirited, happy go lucky tactic that Solskjaer has brought with him.

View attachment 1195656

i have tweak it for underdog, first few matches with dusserdolf(med pred last)

I've made an Eusebio tweak to CLASH 433. If someone wanna test it:

View attachment 1195552
That's a game with my backup team

View attachment 1195554

Forgot to say I removed the corner and throw in exploits. Increasingly impressed!
View attachment 1195684

Seems very interesting, have you made more test with this tactic?
Then, something that everybody wants to know, besides Di Martino who has note used them, do you play with cormer and throw in exploit?

Seems very interesting, have you made more test with this tactic?
Then, something that everybody wants to know, besides Di Martino who has note used them, do you play with cormer and throw in exploit?

Still testing. I've made some more tweaks and i'm pretty happy with result. Seems much more stable.
View attachment 20999View attachment 20998View attachment 20997
few random games
View attachment 20996View attachment 20995
and a complete season with Düsseldorf, pred. 16.

And v2: View attachment 20994

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.