Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still testing. I've made some more tweaks and i'm pretty happy with result. Seems much more stable.
View attachment 1196227View attachment 1196228View attachment 1196229
few random games
View attachment 1196230View attachment 1196231
and a complete season with Düsseldorf, pred. 16.

And v2: View attachment 1196232
I'll try this one.
One question, in a previous post you wrote Against top teams i'm trying counter ,are you still doing this?
Then, by saying counter you meant switching the tactic style to fluyd counter attack / direct counter attack?

Last edited:
Needing to do any adjustment for away and cup game?

I'll try this one.
One question, in a previous post you wrote Against top teams i'm trying counter ,are you still doing this?
Then, by saying counter you meant switching the tactic style to fluyd counter attack / direct counter attack?

Not a bad start....

No, it's just plug & play, but against top teams on away games (and if you are underdog, on the pic Barça won 0-4) you will suffer a lot... Need that someone made a tweak for this games. Maybe White Europe tweak could work then...
And no, counter away doesn't work better.

And wdksoul , great!

EDIT: well, that's not a bad result, it's predicted 1st vs. predicted last, dominating the game and with a red car, so...
View attachment 20836

Last edited:
So any decent tactic without exploit set pieces? (NOT ONLY FOR BIG TEAMS!!)

Eusbio tweak tactic. Is that with the throw in exploit?

And the korea tactic from post 604, also with throw in exploit?

Hello people what tactic do you recommend me to AC Milan?

Cheers!

Been using Knapsbeowulf19.2.2 442 and its a monster of a tactic so far .

Played Arsenal and won 3-1 Fulham and won 5-2 Burnley and won 6-0 and Now spurs and won 7-1 Tactic is not even fluid but some of you may have this tactic and know about it already i have just started playing again and wow it creates so much and exploits the whole match engine in every way .

well done Knap Broken the game again

Been using Knapsbeowulf19.2.2 442 and its a monster of a tactic so far .
Played Arsenal and won 3-1 Fulham and won 5-2 Burnley and won 6-0 and Now spurs and won 7-1 Tactic is not even fluid but some of you may have this tactic and know about it already i have just started playing again and wow it creates so much and exploits the whole match engine in every way .
well done Knap Broken the game again
Which one? I think there are 4 Knap Beowolf 19.2.2 442 tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.