Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried this ten hag tactic and my ajax had 5 penalties in 1 match :D What confuses me is that tactic on picture have trequartista and when you download it, it is attacking midfielder. @Bophonet

Last edited:
I tried this ten hag tactic and my ajax had 5 penalties in 1 match :D What confuses me is that tactic on picture have trequartista and when you download it, it is attacking midfielder. @Bophonet
Might that be because the languages are different? :)

Ok :) thanks for tactic, you Italians have tactics in blood :D

Not even I, however enjoyed having to play Ajax that way.

When I choose coach for opposition instructions do I need Tactical coaching and Tactical Knowledge or both? @Bophonet

Last edited:
It's the best tactic I have yet encounter'd in this FM19. I find it really hard to emotionally connect with the so called "Game breaking" stuff TFF and other produce, getting really bored super fast using it.

That tactic actually has realistic gameplan, produces you results and makes team overachieve.

you got ss of results

It's the best tactic I have yet encounter'd in this FM19. I find it really hard to emotionally connect with the so called "Game breaking" stuff TFF and other produce, getting really bored super fast using it.

That tactic actually has realistic gameplan, produces you results and makes team overachieve.

Thanks Juri, the intent of my tactics is always to emulate a particular style of play, the effectiveness of tactics is relative, so I never set the results. Surely there are more winning tactics than these but I care little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back