Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who needs tactics from FMKorea, why u don't create an account there? Use Chrome or Chromium. it translates the whole page automatically. It will be much less spam here.

For those who needs tactics from FMKorea, why u don't create an account there? Use Chrome or Chromium. it translates the whole page automatically. It will be much less spam here.

You cant sign up with a normal email, you have to sign up to another site first to register.

I've just signed with an hotmail mail without problems.
What another site?? I'm blocking 3rd part cookies and ads...

I have old account on fmkorea and every time i log in it ask me to change email to naver and doesnt let me browse forum

formation

can somebody do a tweak on this tactic? its very good on atack but no so good at defense thanks

can somebody do a tweak on this tactic? its very good on atack but no so good at defense thanks
take the cwb back down beside the defenders change to support but then your getting back close to 4114 outlaw i had the same problem finding the balance between being too attacking and too defensive

Is it wkdsoul's tweaked version or not? If it's the one on fmkorea, I have it dude.

only changed the roles, formation is in the pic.. didnt change any PI's or anything.. but only used it for the on friendly

I've tried most of the tactics this year and best results I had with White Europe's Gladiator tweak.Very impressive in attack,most of the times opponent struggling with shots on target.Like I said I've been trying nearly all "best" tactics this year but I'm always coming back to this one.Well done White Europe and TFF,cause I believe the base is TFF's.
[FONT=&quot]https://www.mediafire.com/file/8cn4x8p96uo7b2c/%2819-3%29_TFF_-_GLADIATOR_V1_TWEAK.fmf/file[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back