Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Juri, the intent of my tactics is always to emulate a particular style of play, the effectiveness of tactics is relative, so I never set the results. Surely there are more winning tactics than these but I care little.

Im gonna give this a go with my Malmö FF team :D
But just a couple of question so i know that google translate did it's work :P
Assistant manager does the oi?, both the inside forwards should be left footed? :D
And the OMC is an attacking midfielder on attack duty and not a trequartista?

Will be interesting to use this :)

Im gonna give this a go with my Malmö FF team :D
But just a couple of question so i know that google translate did it's work :P
Assistant manager does the oi?, both the inside forwards should be left footed? :D
And the OMC is an attacking midfielder on attack duty and not a trequartista?

Will be interesting to use this :)

Hi, I'll explain. OI's are managed automatically by the second. He often manages only the midfield and attacking roles. So also the side strikers where needed. So you can just use the automatic ones and in some games you can add preventive markings.

Hi, I'll explain. OI's are managed automatically by the second. He often manages only the midfield and attacking roles. So also the side strikers where needed. So you can just use the automatic ones and in some games you can add preventive markings.

aahh now i get it, thanx for the help! :D

At the beginning I played without OI, and then I played with OI given by Bophonet on the blog, but somehow it did not work well, then I set it up to be set by the assistant and I won 3 matches in the row 5-1,3-0 and 5-1

At the beginning I played without OI, and then I played with OI given by Bophonet on the blog, but somehow it did not work well, then I set it up to be set by the assistant and I won 3 matches in the row 5-1,3-0 and 5-1

Guys, you have the opportunity to choose and do like professional coaches, so with this tactic you will have a great time!:D

These tactics are identical except the roles of MCL and MCR. Are they supposed to be used together as one more attacking and one more defensive?

Thanks Juri, the intent of my tactics is always to emulate a particular style of play, the effectiveness of tactics is relative, so I never set the results. Surely there are more winning tactics than these but I care little.

How does De Jong as DLP? You talked a little about it in the thread but I can't see him as DLP, he's more like a Regista or even a Roaming Playmaker at dmc, with his carries and dribbling.

How does De Jong as DLP? You talked a little about it in the thread but I can't see him as DLP, he's more like a Regista or even a Roaming Playmaker at dmc, with his carries and dribbling.

Hi Feche, I think we need to look more in addition to the role that is assigned to the player. You have to look at the whole how the whole team moves, in addition De Jong has some skills and a special move in particular called "get out of the defense with the ball".

In FM it is not so important the role assigned to the player but how it behaves in the context of the team, in addition De Jong has special skills and moves that make it less static of course.The space created by the movement of the players favors the individual, in this case De Jong.

can someone explain how sign in to FMKOREA so we can avoid all the "please download"?

could you put link of your tactic up please

bophonet could you put link of your tactic up please , I cant download it off your site , wont work for me
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back