• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
@White Europe

Dobra widzę,że jesteś z Polski,bo myślałem,że skąd indziejXD

Z słabymi rywalami polecasz grać Gladiator V1 Tweak Home,a przeciwko większym klubom to tą taktyką z Defensywnymi Pomocnikami i dodatkowo na mentalności ostrożnej?

For smaller teams we have just to change wingers to defensive wingers? Also this one works with positive and cautious mentality?

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
The tactic is set on positive but u can also use attacking or cautious, i tried to upload version with wingers but my attachments are not working for some reason. But version with DW works best for small teams anyway

@White Europe

Dobra widzę,że jesteś z Polski,bo myślałem,że skąd indziejXD

Z słabymi rywalami polecasz grać Gladiator V1 Tweak Home,a przeciwko większym klubom to tą taktyką z Defensywnymi Pomocnikami i dodatkowo na mentalności ostrożnej?

Tak jak grasz małym klubem to zawsze na wyjeździe wersja z ds na positive, tylko vs kluby z top 5 na ostroznej. U siebie home tweak;)

The tactic is set on positive but u can also use attacking or cautious, i tried to upload version with wingers but my attachments are not working for some reason. But version with DW works best for small teams anyway
Ok the only difference is to switch the wingers role? In that case it's easy to do and you don't need to upload the other one

Ok the only difference is to switch the wingers role? In that case it's easy to do and you don't need to upload the other one

Wingers role and rights Striker to AF

5-1 mullering of wolves in the first game for me.. front 4 are deadly. (only changed to my setpieces and the DM role a bit) Team gets a bit knackered though.

5-1 mullering of wolves in the first game for me.. front 4 are deadly. (only changed to my setpieces and the DM role a bit) Team gets a bit knackered though.
what corrections did you make?

what's the big differences in terms of goals and points between the tweaked version and the original one?

Its design for Home/away or small/better teams, if u play top 4 club u can use home version all the time, even on attacking mentallity. If playing with bottom teams go for DW version on positive and coutious away

Im using it now with Apollon in grecce med pred Last, and both my strikers are top scorers so far after 20 games, and in DW position im playing attacking wingers or even inside forwads (even their rating are red for this position) and they still doing great.

Its design for Home/away or small/better teams, if u play top 4 club u can use home version all the time, even on attacking mentallity. If playing with bottom teams go for DW version on positive and coutious away
ok. and in which roles do you train the players?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back