Tactics from different forums {around the world}

• Thread starter Thread starter cragswfc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 566K
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which tactic is the best at the moment? I want to win everything just for fun lawl
And, any tactic with MCs with a lot of goals and assists?

I've tried most of the tactics this year and best results I had with White Europe's Gladiator tweak.Very impressive in attack,most of the times opponent struggling with shots on target.Like I said I've been trying nearly all "best" tactics this year but I'm always coming back to this one.Well done White Europe and TFF,cause I believe the base is TFF's.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8cn4x8p96uo7b2c/%2819-3%29_TFF_-_GLADIATOR_V1_TWEAK.fmf/file

Same here. Tried a lot of tactics but this is the best for me!

I've tried most of the tactics this year and best results I had with White Europe's Gladiator tweak.Very impressive in attack,most of the times opponent struggling with shots on target.Like I said I've been trying nearly all "best" tactics this year but I'm always coming back to this one.Well done White Europe and TFF,cause I believe the base is TFF's.
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8cn4x8p96uo7b2c/%2819-3%29_TFF_-_GLADIATOR_V1_TWEAK.fmf/file
View attachment 1204876
View attachment 11741
View attachment 11740
19 games unbeaten with newcastle untill losing to.. fulham

Hi Augustin and Tom!

Could you please share the result of White Europe's Gladiator tweak? only write it down. THX!

The results? I'm winning everything with a strong Man Utd team. Scores a lot, concede few goals. (I've removed hard tackling from every position it is possible to do so)

Current season after 17 games: 16 wins/1 loss, 59 goals scored/6 conceded.

attachment.php

Last edited:
View attachment 1204876
View attachment 1204879
View attachment 1204880

version with wingers insted defensive wingers for better teams or for home games, will work on attacking, positive or counter depends on what team u playing

View attachment 1204876
View attachment 1204879
View attachment 1204880

version with wingers insted defensive wingers for better teams or for home games, will work on attacking, positive or counter depends on what team u playing
For smaller teams we have just to change wingers to defensive wingers? Also this one works with positive and cautious mentality?

Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back