Tactics from different forums {around the world}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clash used my tactic which is why it has BEOWULF set pieces and Clash changed a few instructions and and called it a Clash tactic. It is a total rip off as he was testing my tactics and found they worked.

Well, he did say he used your instructions.

Updated 4141 for 19.3.5
Used knap's TI
2nd with Crystal Palace (85pts) on holiday

Just TIs is very misleading as CLASH used 100% of tactic and then tweaked a few instructions.

!!!!!!!!!!!19.3.5PILGRIMAGEKnap4141P109FA VS !!19.3.5 CLASH 4141.fmfLooks like 95% similar even the corner, DFK and throw-ins are same. Most set pieces setup have name of BEO442. The only differences I found are in TI one has pass shorter and slower tempo the other has slightly more direct and higher tempo. And DLP's PI is different.

Have you try them? Which one is better?

Ban clash ****** pls, dont delete my messages cmon.

Dude, you have been copying TFF Conqueror's set pieces and other tactical setup like the use of IWB with same PI and also the two BPD's PI and GK's distribution to the right BPD for a long time.
Now you use Knap's tactic as base and admitted you were using his TI for your 4141 and then you accusing him of copying you!? Hypocrite much?

Im no site mod but can you guys take this to your DM'S? Just no need for it in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.