I take it wayyy too far. I once threw my chair through a window. For some reason I just thought it'd bounce off, I realize now that was an understatement to say the least.

when i win a competition i go crazy, i run round my room, jump up and down, cheer chants and i'm like get in there.

I play FM for 2 hours a day .. it takes priority over my studies, sleep, food.. and other life amenities.. I have got to change

Sometimes at night when i lay down tyring to sleep, i would imagine myself as the real manager of the club, going through situations like introducing signings, insulting other managers/teams. I would also plan through in my head who should i sign/sell... even worse i may just daydream in lessons/lectures thinking about how do i further improve my team ...

Yes I do commentate, and pretend to do interviews....

I start swearing badly if I concede at the last minute to some team who's two leagues below you and that's the winner.
I swear even more if the statstics are like 18 shots to you and 2 to them. ****** you off so much!

Do i take it too seriously?

Well, yes, yes i do. I wore a suit when i took spurs to the 2012 Champions league final for **** sake. I even printed off a picture of the Allianz Areana and stared at it for ten minutes whilst listening to the Champions league music on youtube. So yes, i think i take it too far.

Then when we lost the game(2-1 Barcelona btw), i consoled my players, and talked to the press about how proud i was.....in my head.

The typical fist pump at most goals. Or have a bit of a nut at the ref if the other team score a blatant offside goal, or a cheeky smile if he let my offside goal stay ;)

Tend to commentate and do press conferences as well. And if I lose through a defensive mistake the laptop gets thrown on the bed and I curse the defender who ballsed it up.

I always do the fist pumps when a goal goes in, occasionally the chants when someone scores a late goal :p and the facepalms in anger when I concede a goal late on.