i wear a suit and point in directions to where i want my players to go!!

Hahahahahaha

but I am not a fan of respect the referee when there is a blatant offside goal, or when my goals are disallowed, and i say how dissapointed with the players i am if they get red carded. I also shout if i'm home alone if I score and do a fist pump for each goal.

Just casually jumped up, the laptop which was on my knee fell onto the floor. ****!

Sometimes if I'm in the middle of an important game and I need a ****, I'll take my laptop into the bog with me, as pausing my game will affect the outcome! XD

Sometimes if I'm in the middle of an important game and I need a ****, I'll take my laptop into the bog with me, as pausing my game will affect the outcome! XD

Thats just too much oO) lol

If someone takes a long shot i absolutely rage.

Yesterday with Bayern i had 45 shots. i pretended to have an absolutely massive holloway-esque rant and i fined myself.

I try and only save before an easy game or carling cup as I am convinced my players forget how to play 1st game back the next day...
Never save before a rival or top of table clash

When my team score, I'm tempted to celebrate but I hold it back and choose not to even smile, have to stay calm.

Fist pump is a must-do. I tend to think the real-life enemies of my beloved Benfica are watching my saves. I got it to the point I have no favorite FM player (who i used to describe as 'my kid'), after seeing Sporting signing Matigol and Porto signing Otamendi. Stalkers...

EDIT: I swear, if Porto signs Abel Hernandez, i will quit playing FM :(

Last edited:
I get so frustrated on football games

this i get really angry i would be a terrible manager irl as i would be kicking in the ref in the tunnel lool

i sometimes want to really punish my players when they let me down

but what annoys me the most is conceding goals from set pieces so often ! dominate a game score 3 goals yet draw from 3 corners :( and all the settings were good!

I could be compared to Rafa Benitez in game but like Ian Holloway out of games.

Playing fm for 2 years now and the essentialls are

1. The fist pump after every goal

2. The jose mourinho power slide after every derby win or knockout round goal

3. Wearing of the suit for the champions league final

I sang the national anthem before the match when I lead Scotland to the World Cup Final on FM09.

I have the bad habbit of throwing things close to me (pens, tv remotes, the cat) when my team concedes late in a game. This is usually followed by my mouse hitting my keyboard violently a few times and me having to put all the keys back in.

boys boys boys this has cheered me right up im 40 and i do all that but thats because i live alone and can do it ...lol

I sang the national anthem before the match when I lead Scotland to the World Cup Final on FM09.

I sang (well, moreso attempted) Egypt's national anthem before their World Cup final. I just ended up mumbling it a bit during the more difficult parts. XD

i go absoloutly nuts when the other team scores ago and when its a last minute goal i go mad i punch and headbutt everything around me then shout abuse at my players who cant hear me :p and then when i score a last minute goal its the fist pump or the runniing celebration around my room :p