I've also -

Had my laptop on the train, seen a team's ground and decided to get my laptop out and be them on FM.
See a blank piece of paper in school, and drawn tactics etc.
Missed coursework deadlines because of FM.
Worn a suit for a final.
Pretended I was on the touchline, cool and calm, and pointing in directions.
FM has given me mood swings depending on the form I'm in.

I'm forever cursing players, fist-pumping, giving a little "get-in there" when i score and alway writing notes and ideas down on scraps of paper, then when i have some useful stuff, I have a little notepad that i carry round with me...

The mrs thinks i'm weird, but she just doesn't get the whole involvement with the game.

i got england tp the world cup final and i sang the national anthem and prayed.....

....I lost 2-0 to germany

I'm forever cursing players, fist-pumping, giving a little "get-in there" when i score and alway writing notes and ideas down on scraps of paper, then when i have some useful stuff, I have a little notepad that i carry round with me...

The mrs thinks i'm weird, but she just doesn't get the whole involvement with the game.

Yeah, she doesn't bring your home town to the prem now does she? ;)

Using excel to sort out first and second team, then tactics.

players i dislike IRL have no chance in fm. those in fm, that annoy me become hated IRL

Fist Pump per goal or late winner.

Always see as playing away as disadvantage, even on neutral ground.

Thinking about FM every afternoon at work, deciding who to sign and sell.

Used to sign players in fm based on if liverpool wanted them IRL, like virtual scouting ahead of proposed moves!

I have always commentated on my games on any console and i know i have a mental problem lol.

the amount of times i have woke my family shouting at 3am at my gk for letting in a goal in the 90th min is a lot lol, i always shout YES!!!!! when i get that last min goal but if the other team do i go mad lol, i would like to say ive kicked a hairdryer into a players head during the half time teamtalk like a certain Man Utd manager did a while ago, but i cant :'( lol..

I have always commentated on my games on any console and i know i have a mental problem lol.

Don't say that!

I mean, you do - but don't tarnish us all with the same brush...

I sometimes cry when my favoured players want to leave, I remember when Park Ji-Sung requested a transfer i was inconsolable for days.

I've used paper. Definitely done a few fist pumps. And I keep a lot of notes.

I don't take FM too far at all. Now excuse me, I'm late for training.

I sometimes cry when my favoured players want to leave, I remember when Park Ji-Sung requested a transfer i was inconsolable for days.

Know how you feel bud, Totti just retired on my save. To say I'm heartbroken is a wild understatement.

I forgot to add, when I do a fist punch, it's always a low one, like a punch to the stomach. Because I know my girlfriend who is sat on the sofa behind me won't be able to see it. But I always have to turn round and check if she saw me.

Fist pump is a must. I overreact when we score in the last minute, or if it's a difficult match (Barca, Real, Chelsea etc.). I swear a lot, when we play ****, give the ball away or concede.

I plan signings and best teams on a piece of paper, commentate and always celebrate when we score.:)

I'm sure all of my defenders know the whole of Roger's Profanisaurus by now too.

I am prone to the occasional yessssss and finger wagging mourinho style

Raneri insulted my juventus title challenge after a glorious 3-1 victory i shouted **** YOU RANIERI OLD *******

I was forced to sell ianquinta when i fined him 3 weeks wages for missing a penalty in the champions league semis

I cant start my 3rd season and am close to tears when Allesandro Del piero announced his retirment