Paris FC
November 2019

View attachment 470710

Fixtures:

View attachment 470709

6 games and 6 wins. No complaints to be had, although we have a few harder tests awaiting us in December!

Player of the Month - Christian Utaka

View attachment 470708

The Nigerian right back had a solid month in November, helping us keep 3 clean sheets this month.

Player Stats:

View attachment 470707

Paco has improved a lot this month and we see Luiz Felipe pushing close to an 8 average rating once again.

League Table:

View attachment 470706

Nothing really to separate the top 3 but I have a funny feeling that December will go a long way to shaping the table for the second half of the season.

Europa League Group:

View attachment 470705

Only need 1 point from the last 2 games to qualify, but hopefully we'll get 6!

Next up will be a December update, with 4 league games and the last 2 Europa League games.

Read from start to finish and a very, very good story. Long may it continue.

Paris FC
December 2019

View attachment 470513

Fixtures:

View attachment 470512

Another good month for us as we manage 5 wins and a draw from our 6 games played. This means we have now gone 23 games unbeaten in all competitions since our loss against Manchester United in the European Super Cup, which included a run of 13 consecutive wins which ended with the draw away to Lille in the last game of December.

Player of the Month - Luiz Felipe

View attachment 470511

A great month for the Brazilian center back who is starting to make advances into the Brazil national side with 9 caps.

Player Stats:

View attachment 470509

The goals are being evenly spread out between all the team and our defensive players all have good average ratings, which is probably why we have been unbeaten for so long!

League Table:

View attachment 470508

2nd place but we can jump into 1st with a win in our spare game. Marseille have fallen a little bit behind the two Paris sides for now but they aren't too far away to be considered as being out of the title race.

Europa League Knockout Rounds Draw:

View attachment 470505

We really should have no problems making it into the quarter finals here as we once again get a very generous draw in the Europa League. Partizan Belgrade in the 1st Knockout round should be a walkover, even for my backup players and then either Kilmarnock or Olympiakos will await in the 2nd knockout round. The likely opponents are the Greeks, who our backup players took 4 points off in the group stage.

Other News:

1)
Our plan to help our feeder club Paris Senart-Moissy up the divisions has got off to a good start. We loaned them Ivorian international Souley Diomande and young striker Peter Ketema at the start of the season and they are top of the league at the halfway point. The only problem with this plan is French clubs are only allowed to have 2 players on loan from any other French club.

View attachment 470504

2) Upgrades to our youth facilities are completed, and are now classed as being 'good'.

View attachment 470503

3)
We agree to sign a USA international striker on a free transfer. I don't think he'll see much action for the first team but I'm hoping, with having an American feeder club, that he'll improve shirt sales in America.

View attachment 470502

Next update will be a January review, including the beginning of our Coup de France defense and any potential transfer dealings.

Paris FC
January 2020

View attachment 470424

Fixtures:

View attachment 470423

100% record in January as we cruise past 2 lower league sides to reach the 11th round of the Coup de France and we also take 9 points from a possible 9 to tighten our grip at the top of the table. On top of this we managed to make it through to the Coup de la Ligue Final, beating Marseille 3-0 in the semi's.

Player of the Month - Paco

View attachment 470422

Paco's class really shone through this month as he managed to grab 9 goals from the 6 games played!

Player Stats:

View attachment 470421

Paco and Cisse both have really impressive months and so their average ratings have jumped up quite a bit. The only real negative news this month is that Marcelo Rodriguez has torn his hamstring and will be out for 2-3 months...

League Table:

View attachment 470420

4 points clear of PSG with a game in hand! This is the first time we have ever held a commanding position at the top of the league and I'm hoping we don't crumble under the pressure as we haven't lost a game yet this season, so there is obviously a lot of quality within the squad.

Transfer News:

We did have a £13,000,000 deal agreed to bring Romelu Lukaku to Paris FC but I decided I couldn't justify spending that sort of money combined with his £65,000 a week wages on a backup striker. So... instead we just looked for bosmans and picked up two players. First we brought in a young attacking Argentinian, who can play through the middle or down the left in midfield. I'm not sure if he'll actually play for the club or if he'll be one I look to loan out and then sell to make the club some money. Secondly, I arranged a deal to bring in a Turkish international keeper on a bosman. This lad looks quality and my plan is to have him and young Frenchman Coudert challenging to be the number 1 next season, hopefully allowing me to sell on current 1st choice Luis Gustavo in the summer for a big fee!

View attachment 470419View attachment 470418

Next update will be a February review, with games in the league, Coup de France and the Europa League.

Man what an amazing run your having atm., really hope it continues and you will end #1 this year.
Keep it up, looking forward to the next update!

Paris FC
February 2020

View attachment 469888

Fixtures:

View attachment 469887

Another brilliant month for the club despite losing in the league for the first time this season. Our backup players comfortably saw of Partizan Belgrade in the Europa League 1st Knockout Round 10-3 on aggregate, whilst we also cruised into the Coup de France quarter final with a victory over Stade Brestois 29. The biggest result of the month however was our 2-1 away victory over PSG, including a dramatic late penalty save from Gustavo which really gives us the edge in the title race.

Player of the Month - Alper Potuk

View attachment 469886

The experienced Turk has really came up big for us in the absence of Cisse, putting in a great performance against PSG in particular.

Player Stats:

View attachment 469885

League Table:

View attachment 469884

I really don't want to curse us but surely this is going to be our season. We're 4 points clear of PSG with a game in hand and if we can keep our form going for the rest of the season then we will walk away as Champions.

Next update will be a March review, with 5 league games, a Coup de France Quarter Final against Nantes and 2 ties for our backup players against Kilmarnock in the Europa League.

Paris FC
March 2020

View attachment 469820

Fixtures:

View attachment 469819

Only 2 points dropped and progression in both the Europa League and the Coup de France is another very successful month for 'Le PFC'. Out of the 8 games we played, we managed to score 5 or more goals in half of them, showing how much our attacking performances have come on since the start of the season!

View attachment 469818

11 goals from our main man up front this month, and he never even played in either Europa League tie against Kilmarnock!

Player Stats:

View attachment 469816

Everyone is pulling their weight and performing when called upon.

League Table:

View attachment 469814

4 wins and a draw from our last 7 games will guarantee the title but hopefully PSG will drop at some point and we'll need even less. It'll take a massive meltdown from here to not win the title!

Youth Intake:

View attachment 469813

A great youth intake this year, by far our greatest since we started at Paris FC. We got a decent 3 star potential goalkeeper who may serve us well as a backup in the future but it is the two 5 star potential players that I'm particularly excited about. One is a center back and one an attacking midfielder...

View attachment 469812View attachment 469811

So my next update will be an April review, which could be very interesting. At the moment we have 4 Ligue 1 games to play, a Coup de France Semi Final against Valenciennes, a Coup de la Ligue Final against Valenciennes and a two legged Europa League Quarter Final against Ajax. So we could potentially still be on for a quadruple at the end of the update, or we could capitulate and get knocked out of 3 cup competitions...

Paris FC
April 2020

View attachment 469795

Fixtures:

View attachment 469794

April was a bit of a mixed bunch for the boys. The main disappointment was the Europa League exit on away goals to Ajax, as a last minute equalizer in the second leg knocked us out of the competition we won last year. We also only managed 1 point from the final 2 league games of the month against Monaco and Marseille, which means the title race is still open, despite us going past the record number of points achieved in Ligue 1!

The main positives however came in the domestic cups, as two wins over Valenciennes saw us lift the Coup de la Ligue and reach the final of the Coup de France, where we will play Saint Ettiene. At least the domestic treble is still on!

Player of the Month - Jean-Baptiste Cisse

View attachment 469793

There wasn't actually an obvious winner for this month, however I chose Cisse due to his man of the match performance in the cup final and decent performances elsewhere.

Player Stats:

View attachment 469791

League Table:

View attachment 469790

Realistically, PSG need to win all 3 of their remaining games and hope we pick up a maximum of 1 point from our 2 games in order to overtake us. We could actually win both the Coup de France and the Ligue 1 title on the same day as when we play our cup final in our next fixture, PSG will be playing a league match and if they lose, we'll be champions!

Next update will be a May review, can we complete a domestic treble?

Paris FC
May 2020

View attachment 469413

Fixtures:

View attachment 469410

The greatest month in the clubs history! Within the space of two weeks we managed to secure a domestic treble as we beat Saint Ettiene in the Coup de France final and then a week later we beat LOSC Lille to make Paris FC French champions for the first time!

Player of the Month - Marcos Cantillana

View attachment 469382

Played in all 3 games this month and was solid in all 3. Currently has interest from Tottenham so we might have to fend off interest over the summer.

Player Stats:

View attachment 469377

7 players managed 10 or more assists over the course of the season and 4 players managed 10 or more goals.

League Table:

View attachment 469375

Take that PSG! Not only did we take their title off them, we also managed to do it whilst setting a league record for the most points obtained over the course of a season, picking up 16 more points than last season.

Next up will be a season review for my 8th season in charge!

Paris FC
Season 8 Review - 2019/2020

View attachment 469306

Ligue 1 - Winners

View attachment 469305

Coup de France - Winners

View attachment 469304

Coup de la Ligue - Winners

View attachment 469303

Trophee des champions - Runners Up

View attachment 469302

Europa League - Quarter Final

View attachment 469301

European Super Cup - Runners Up

View attachment 469300

Fans Player of the Year - Luiz Felipe

View attachment 469299

Top Goalscorer - Paco (Won the European Golden Boot with 42 goals)

View attachment 469298

Best 11:

View attachment 469297

Overall Best 11:

View attachment 469296

Other News:

1)
My France under 21's side have won the under 21's European Championship, beating Italy 4-0 in the final, with Paris FC academy graduate Cesbron bagging a bracce. Hopefully this puts me in good stead to get the full job when it becomes available!

View attachment 469291

2) After our domestic treble, I become the first 'legend' at Paris FC. Unfortunately, the chairman will not build a new stadium yet so we'll have to wait for that...

View attachment 469290

3) Feeder club Paris Sennart-Moissy managed to get promoted to the French National (Third tier) on the last day of their season. Hopefully they will be able to survive next season if I can loan them a couple of decent players.

View attachment 469289

What a season for the lads! Next update will be a season 9 preview...

Paris FC
Season 9 Preview - 2020/2021

View attachment 469231

Transfers:

View attachment 469230

A very busy summer period for the club and one I am very happy with. Firstly on the outgoings, the top 4 players on the list were all brought in on free transfers, and after a decent service for the club have been sold for a combined £41,450,000. Getting £20,000,000 for Suso was certainly unexpected aswell! The main disappointment was only being able to get £9,000,000 for Luis Gustavo as I was imagining getting around double of that, however we did make a big profit off of him and brought in a replacement of similar ability on a free with less wages. I also loaned players out to feeder clubs Charleroi and Paris Sennart-Moissy. Hopefully this will help both clubs and the development of the players! I knew it was important to make a profit on out transfers after not being in the CL last season meant we lost quite a bit of money, so I was happy to make a £21,500,000 profit. Looking at my overall transfer spend over the years, I have made the club £14,000,000 with my transfer dealings, and that is not taking into account the worth of some of the players brought into the club on the cheap who are now worth far more...

View attachment 469229

Now onto the in comings. We sold our two backup wingers so we had to replace them, so in came Estrada and de Jager who I feel are more than adequate backup players and Estrada especially will be challenging to be first choice.

View attachment 469227View attachment 469226

Next I had to bring in another advanced playmaker after selling Potuk, so I spent £10,000,00 on Serbian Goran Kostic from Frankfurt. He'll be more than capable of pushing Cisse for his spot as first choice. Also, we spent a hefty £12,250,00 on a 4th choice center back after selling Schroder. Although he's not worth that fee at this current moment, if we can help him reach his potential then he'll be worth even more than that in my opinion. Need to get him tutored to improve his determination though. Finally on the incomings with transfer fees attached, I brought Frenchman Geoffrey Kondogbia back from Spain to challenge Kenneth Tsotetsi for the ball winning midfielder role for £4,600,000.

View attachment 469224View attachment 469223View attachment 469222

The final two transfers were the bosmans agreed in January i've already introduced to you.

View attachment 469221View attachment 469220

Ligue 1 Transfers:

View attachment 469219

PSG splash the cash again but also lose one of their best players to Real Madrid. Monaco spend a little more than they have in the past couple of seasons as well.

Trophee des champions:

View attachment 469218

Nice to get a trophy in the bag this early in the season and to get one over on PSG. Marcelo Rodriguez celebrated getting his first Spain caps at the Euros with a goal to equalize before Kondogbia bagged a winner 7 minutes later!

Squad:

View attachment 469217View attachment 469216

Despite making a profit from our transfer dealings I think we actually have a stronger squad this season than last, and we certainly have more quality in backup compared to last season.

Board Expectations:

View attachment 469215

Next update will be an August update, can we get off to a good start in defending our title?

Just one word - Amazing ;)

Congratz man, really a nice job you've done so far with Paris FC

Paris FC
August 2020

View attachment 468887

Fixtures:

View attachment 468885

A very disappointing start to our title defense, dropping 5 points from our opening 4 games. We did get 2 nice 3-0 victories, but we need to be more consistent if we are to defend our title.

Player of the Month - Geoffrey Kondogbia

View attachment 468886

Suprised this lad hasn't had a cap for France yet but he has slotted in extremely well for us and has made himself the first choice ball winning midfielder ahead of Tsotetsi.

Player Stats:

View attachment 468875

League Table:

View attachment 468874

Lots of catching up to PSG to do already as they win all 4 of their games.

Next update will be a September review where we will enter the Champions League for only the third time in our history.

Paris FC
September 2020

View attachment 468472

Fixtures:

View attachment 468471

A much better month as we start to hit our stride. We scored at least 3 goals in all 5 games and managed 4 clean sheets. My favorite result was the 4-0 victory away at Stade Rennais who are a Europa League side and have a pretty good team to be fair.

View attachment 468470

10 goals in 5 games this month, he's quickly turning a Brazilian Kieran Pringle (A reference for anyone who followed my Aberystwyth story)

Player Stats:

View attachment 468469

The three at the top I have highlighted were all brought in within my first 2 seasons for a combined £4,650,000 and now have a combined value of £55,250,000. That was money pretty well spent in my opinionXD

League Table:

View attachment 468468

PSG are flying at the top of the league with a 100% record from 8 games. It may be very hard to keep up with them this year but its not surprising when you consider they are spending over 3 times what we are on player wages.

(Yes, I am getting my excuses in early
;) )

Champions League Group:

View attachment 468467

Good start but the 2 upcoming games against the current holders Bayern will be a marker of how far we can potentially go in the competition this season.

Next up will be an October update. Will PSG finally drop some points in the league?

Paris FC
October 2020

View attachment 467961

Fixtures:

View attachment 467960

A very good month domestically but we did succumb to an embarrassing 4-0 defeat to Bayern Munich. We weren't battered as the result suggests but they were a lot more clinical than us and proved why they are European Champions.

Player of the Month - Marcelo Rodriguez

View attachment 467956

Apart from a poor performance against Bayern, he was generally solid and one of the better performers.

Player Stats:

View attachment 467955

League Table:

View attachment 467954

Win our two games in hand on PSG and we'll be within 3 points of them. The Paris derby next month will be a big one!

Champions League Group:

View attachment 467953

Plenty of games to update you with in the November update...

**** Paco is amazing, hope you can catch up PSG.
But they look strong, so it seems that the matches against them will be important to win.

Bad news for anyone who was following this story. I've had a problem with my laptop and in order to get it fixed I had to get rid of all the files under my user name so I have lost this save. To be honest, I wasn't really enjoying FM to much anymore so I'll probably not be starting another story until FM14 comes out, although I will still play the George Best FC pass the parcel save when it is my turn! Anyway, thanks for following guys and I'll probably see you again for FM14!