Paris FC
March 2018

View attachment 474756

Fixtures:

View attachment 474753

A disappointing month for the boys but it wasn't awful. 2 wins and 2 losses in the league will certainly not push us closer to the title, but it does keep us right in the pack chasing Europe. The 5-1 demolition at the hands of Manchester City was due to a second half capitulation, it was 1-1 at HT!

Player of the Month - Marcos Cantillana

View attachment 474744

Our record signing at £4,600,000 bagged a couple of goals this month and I'm thinking a partnership of him and Luiz will be one of the best in the world in 2-3 years time...

Player Stats:

View attachment 474739

League Table:

View attachment 474736

Our title challenge isn't completely over as if we win our game in hand we'll only be 6 points behind PSG with them still to play. However... I think a top 3 challenge and Champions League football again next season is a more likely target.

Youth Intake:

View attachment 474733

Only one real standout player in terms of potential, but he needs a lot of work to help achieve it in my opinion...

View attachment 474729

Next update will probably be a special update for the Coup de la Ligue final, and then I'll do a seperate update for the month of April...

Coup de la Ligue:
Final 2018

Paris FC

View attachment 474621

VS

View attachment 474620

Stade Rennais FC

The Match:

View attachment 474616

A bit of a roller coaster of a game but we managed to add another trophy into our cabinet with a 117th minute winner from Brazilian Paco! It really should never have needed to go to extra time after we raced into a 2-0 lead through Felipe and Paco and we were the only team looking like scoring. However Rennais did show a lot of spirit and forced two late goals to take the game to extra time.

The win secured a double for the season after we also won the Trophee des Champions, and this was enough to secure my status as a club icon. I'm only waiting until I become a club legend before I can ask for a new stadium, so hopefully it will be named after me
:D

View attachment 474614

In other news, it appears the Monaco saga is finally over after they appointed a new manager, 11 months after sacking their last one!

View attachment 474613

Next up will be the April review...

Paris FC
April 2018

View attachment 474447

Fixtures:

View attachment 474446

Another good month, but the defeat against Lyon leaves pretty much no chance of us winning the league. The main success story however was winning another trophy in a thrilling final against Stade Rennais!

Player of the Month - Luiz Felipe

View attachment 474441

Averaged 8.4 over the 5 games this month!

Player Stats:

View attachment 474436

Cisse and Paco both are having breakout seasons, and will be key players for years to come!

League Table:

View attachment 474435

9 points behind PSG and 8 points behind 2nd with 3 games to go, another 3rd place finish is the best we can hope for I think!

Next update will be a May review, with the last 4 league games! Where will we finish in the league?

This is amazing :)

How is the progress with attendance going?
Still rolling the 433 tactic?

This is amazing :)

How is the progress with attendance going?
Still rolling the 433 tactic?

Yeah, same tactic but have changed the striker from poacher to advanced forward to suit Paco.

Average attendance on the whole is on the up every season. Up a couple of thousand this year, probably due to having the Champions League games though. We don't sell out for any league games though which is disappointing...

EDIT: And just after I write this update we sell out our home league game against PSG XD

Last edited:
Paris FC
May 2018

View attachment 474176

Fixtures:

View attachment 474170

A very nice end to the season with 3 wins and 1 loss from our 4 league games, including a 3-0 demolition of the neighbours PSG, who won the title for a 3rd year running this season. However, the defeat left us chasing Monaco for the final Champions League place and we would need Monaco to drop points against bottom of the league Auxerre on the final day of the season for us to have a chance to overtake...

Player of the Month - Yannick Ferreira Carrasco

View attachment 474174

Tore apart Lille on the last day of the season and was pretty impressive all month to be honest.

Player Stats:

View attachment 474165

Standout players where right through the spine of our team, being our first choice center back Luiz Felipe, first choice center midfielder Cisse and first choice striker Paco.

League Table:

View attachment 474162

Monaco could only manage a draw against Auxerre on the last day so we finish third again and secure Champions League football again next season! We don't move up any positions in the table from last year but we did collect 13 more points and so we have made a big improvement. If we can improve on our points total again next year then I'll be happy!

Next will be an end of season review!

Paris FC
End of Season Review - 2017/2018

View attachment 474053

Ligue 1 - 3rd

View attachment 474065

Coup de la Ligue - Winners

View attachment 474066

Coup de France - 11th Round

View attachment 474067

Trophee des Champions - Winners

View attachment 474064

Champions League - 1st Knockout Round

View attachment 474063

Marseille become the first French winners of the competition since they won it in 1993 despite only finishing 7th in the league. I was worried this might cost us our CL place but it turns out we will just have 4 teams in the CL instead of the usual 3!

Awards:

Fans Player of the Year - Luiz Felipe

View attachment 474062

Top Goalscorer - Paco (35 Goals)

View attachment 474061

Best 11:

View attachment 474060

Overall Best 11:

View attachment 474059

Other News:

1) Training and youth facilities once again are being improved.

View attachment 474058

2) Despite this, our finances still look pretty good due to the extra income from being in the Champions League!

View attachment 474056

3) Ligue 1 is 5th in the competition rankings and 4th in the European coefficients, if we can improve one position in the coefficients we will get an extra team in the Champions League!

View attachment 474054

4) It's World Cup year so I may apply for a national team job after it.

Next up will be a season 7 preview...

Paris FC
Season 7 Preview

View attachment 473488

Transfers:

View attachment 473483

To be honest I'm pretty happy with my transfer dealings so far, even though I'm still trying to get one target who is injured for a few weeks. We did great to receive the money we did for Addy and Ghezzal. Firstly we brought in two free transfers in Suso and El Amrani. Suso will be backup left winger and first choice AMC for when we switch to a 4-2-3-1 and El Amrani will fight it out with Cana to be first choice DMC. He does have great potential though and hopefully he will hold down the spot for many years...

View attachment 473473View attachment 473472

Next up we had to replace outgoing loanee Tabanou on the left wing, so we spent a club record £11,000,000 on Dutch winger Marco Stegeman from PSV. We didn't pay it all in one lump sum though.

View attachment 473470

The next couple of incoming players are backup full backs on loans. Nothing special but should do a decent job when called upon.

View attachment 473465View attachment 473464

The final two player were cheap youngster with potential. I doubt the right back will make it here but cost nothing so we should make a nice profit on him.

View attachment 473463View attachment 473462

Squad:

View attachment 473461View attachment 473460

A decent squad with plenty of potential, hopefully if they can achieve that potential we will soon be challenging for the Ligue 1 title. Whether or not that will be this season is yet to be seen...

Ligue 1 Transfers:

View attachment 473459

PSG spending big again. Add the free signing of Kurt Zouma to those two big deals and you can see why I doubt whether we'll be able to challenge them!

Board Expectations:

View attachment 473457

No real expectations from the board. I would like to win at least one trophy though and break into the top two!

Champions League Playoff Round Draw:

View attachment 473455

Ouch! The hardest draw possible means it's likely the Europa League for us this season! They still boast the likes of Messi, Neymar and Alba, whilst also adding Lucas Moura, De Gea, Luiz and Papadopolous.

Next up will be a August update, will we make it into the Champions League or will it be the Europa League for us this year?

Paris FC
August 2018

View attachment 473415

Fixtures:

View attachment 473414

Great start to the season, beating the mighty Barcelona over two legs to make the CL group stages. We only played one game due to awful scheduling but we managed to scrape a win in that as well. Here is the screenies of the two Barca games...

View attachment 473407View attachment 473406

Player of the Month - Marcos Cantillana

View attachment 473408

Really stepped up this month, especially in the first leg against Barca when Luiz Felipe was suspended.

Player Stats:

View attachment 473404

League Table:

View attachment 473403

Irrelevant as we have only played one game. PSG have only dropped 1 point from 3 games though.

Champions League Group C:

View attachment 473402

A very tough group. We did beat Barcelona to get here though so we certainly have a chance!

Next up will be a very busy September update, with 5 league games and a Champions League tie against Real Madrid.

Hey lad, been gone for a while, shame the Welsh Challenge ended but great work with his one, keep it up :)

Paris FC
September 2018

View attachment 472963

Fixtures:

View attachment 472962

A pretty strong month for the club barring the AS Monaco result where we were 5-0 down at one point. We also proved our victory over Barcelona was no fluke as we beat the other major Spanish team Real Madrid 2-1 in our first Champions League group game. We then followed this up with a impressive 5-0 victory over Dynamo Kyiv away from home so we took 6 points from 6 in the CL and 10 points from 15 in the league.

Player of the Month - Michal Fabry

View attachment 472961

I signed this young Czech winger last month for £10,750,000 but forgot to put him in the update. Fortunately, he has hit the ground running despite forgetting to register him in my CL squad, and has 2 goals, 1 assist and 1 MOM in his first 5 games.

Player Stats:

View attachment 472959

League Table:

View attachment 472957

A decent start to our domestic campaign, certainly better than last year.

View attachment 472956

The next two games against Dortmund will be pivotal. But a good start.

Paris FC
October 2018
View attachment 472935

Fixtures:

View attachment 472934

A great month for 'Le PFC' as we manage 4 wins from 4 games in the league with a positive GD of +9. On top of that we also began our defense of the Coup de la Ligue very well with a victory over FC Lorient in a game where we were able to rest quite a few players. We did face defeat against Dortmund in the CL, but that was the only negative to come out of the month.

Player of the Month - Paco

View attachment 472930

8 goals this month for our Brazilian hitman, proving himself to we worth every penny of the £3,400,000 we paid for him and more!

Player Stats:

View attachment 472929

Luiz Felipe may not have won player of the month yet this season, but he is still by far our best, and most consistent, performer. Lorik Cana's performances have been great at the age of 34 and record signing Stegeman has hit the ground running.

League Table:

View attachment 472928

We can jump to the top of the league if we win our game in hand. Also nice to be 5 points in front of our affluent neighbours PSG with a game in hand!

View attachment 472927

Extremely tight in this group. To be honest I'd be happy to finish 3rd as I think we could have a good go at the Europa League while we're still probably a little bit away from challenging for the Champions League.

Next update will be a very busy November, including 2 big Champions League games against Dortmund and Real Madrid...

Man this is so nice, hope that this will be the season you break into #1 in France!
Really looking forward to your next update, and see how things turn out for you.

Kind regards.
Frank

Paris FC
November 2018

View attachment 472288

Fixtures:

View attachment 472287

3 wins out of 3 in the league and that is what is important. We lost in the Coup de la Ligue to Monaco but the squad was severely depleted due to players still travelling back from international duty. The Champions League performances didn't go as planned though, as we only took one point from the two games played.

View attachment 472286

Our Brazilian rock at the back put in some more great performances this month, and will be a key player for us for the next 10-12 years if we do not sell him on...

Player Stats:

View attachment 472285

Very impressed with Fabry's performances on the right wing at just 18 years old along with the other two top performers Luiz Felipe (20) and Marcos Cantillana (20). It would seem that the future is bright.

League Table:

View attachment 472284

A very promising start to the season, just 2 points behind leaders Marseille with 2 games in hand. December will be a very important month for us as we play 6 league games and I feel they will shape whether we can sustain a title challenge.

View attachment 472281

We finish 3rd with a game to go. We could finish on level points with Dortmund but they have a better head to head record so it will be the Europa League for us after Christmas. I'll use he final group game to give a few rotation players/youngsters a game!

Next update will be our December update, can we finish 2018 on a high?..

Paris FC
December 2018

View attachment 472142

Fixtures:

View attachment 472141

10 points from a possible 18, including a 4-0 thrashing at the hands of PSG represents a pretty poor month. Of course, it's not awful but it's not the sort of form of champions. The positive from the month was a rotated team beating Dyanmo Kyiv at home 3-0 with youth academy graduate Cesbron grabbing 2!

Player of the Month - Paco

View attachment 472140

5 goals from the 4 games he played this month, it was a shame he missed a couple of games through suspension!

Player Stats:

View attachment 472139

League Table:

View attachment 472138

Top of the league but Marseille can jump above us if/when they win their game in hand. PSG are down in 6th but I expect a late surge from them in the 2nd half of the season...

View attachment 472137

3rd place so we drop out into the Europa League. Here is the draw for the first two knockout rounds...

View attachment 472136

We play Michal Fabry's old club AZ Alkmaar in the first knockout round and if we make it past them we'll play the winners of AS Roma and Austria Wien. When I said I thought we could win this competition a few posts back, I didn't realize there would be teams such as Barcelona, Chelsea and Juventus in it! Hopefully, we can still make it far though...

Other News:

1)
A board takeover is completed... but it is nothing to get excited about as they won't be pumping any extra investment into the club.

View attachment 472135

2)
Expansion to our training and youth facilities are completed, leaving our facilities looking like this...

View attachment 472134

Next update will be our January update. I doubt I'll make any transfers but I'll try to nab a couple of bosmans for the summer...

Paris FC
January 2019

View attachment 471974

Fixtures:

View attachment 471973

4 points from 3 very winnable games represents another poor month in the league. This certainly isn't the form of champions! We did fare slightly better in the Coup de France though, picking up two wins against lower league sides to send us sailing through to the 11th round where we will play Lyon.

Player of the Month - Jalal El Amrani

View attachment 471972

The Frenchman had an impressive month playing in a more advanced role as a ball winning midfielder as opposed to as the anchorman role he's usually given due to injuries.

Player Stats:

View attachment 471971

League Table:

View attachment 471970

The fact we're still top of the league (albeit with a couple of teams being able to overtake us with their game in hand) makes our poor form over the past 2 months all the more annoying. If we had been better we could have had a nice gap at the top of the league...

Transfers:

View attachment 471966

Edgar Salli left for just £1,000,000 after not featuring much this season. We did bring a left back in for a potential £9,000,000. However only £3,000,000 was paid up front, with £4,000,000 over 48 months and £2,000,000 depending on international and club appearances. He's not ready to go straight into the first team but he does have 4 and a half star potential so I'll make him first choice back up and watch his progress over the next season or two...

View attachment 471963

We also have 2 deals agreed for players to come in on bosmans in July, both center midfielders and this will hopefully allow us to move on a couple of the current first teamers to increase our Summer transfer budget.

View attachment 471960View attachment 471959

Other News:

1)
We get our first feeder club, Paris Senart-Moissy who play in the French CFA division, one level below where we started. Hopefully we can use loans to help them push up the leagues and maybe have a third Paris team in Ligue 1 one day. Unlikely, but is another nice side goal for the save...

View attachment 471956

2)
I agree to become manager of the French under 21's. Hopefully this will put me in pole position for the job of the national side when it becomes available.

View attachment 471955

Next update will be a February review. Can we improve our indifferent domestic form in the coming games which include ties against Monaco and Marseille. Also, can we make it past AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League First Knockout Round?

Paris FC
February 2019

View attachment 471906

Fixtures:

View attachment 471905

The month started extremely well with two convincing Ligue 1 wins however 1 point from the two following games against Monaco and Marseille makes it look unlikely that we will push and challenge for the title. We really should have took a point from the Marseille game after equalizing in the 91st minute... but I left us on overload after scoring and we conceded a penalty from a desperate challenge during a Marseille counter. Suppose that one is my fault! The 1st knockout round of the Europa League went very well though, especially considering we played a backup side in the second game.

View attachment 471904View attachment 471903

View attachment 471902

You know what to expect from Luiz... he is ever reliable and was a rock at the back this month, especially during the Monaco game.

Player Stats:

View attachment 471901

Top 3 for average rating are all center halfs and are all under 22, showing we have a pretty solid future for defensive players.

League Table:

View attachment 471900

We need to start being a little more consistent or else we might find ourselves not even qualifying for the Champions League, never mind challenging for the title!

Transfer:

View attachment 471899

Another bosman to join in the summer will be this Russian left back. I realized the Turkish left back I signed in the last update was right footed so I'm retraining him to play right back and now with this signing I'll hopefully not have to use loans to plug gaps in my squad next season.

Next update will be a March update, including ties in the Europa League, Coup de France and Ligue 1. Also we'll have our latest youth intake and our first with 'Exceptional Junior Coaching'