View attachment 345197View attachment 345196

SEPTEMBER 2014

View attachment 345194

Andy Carroll gives the Hammers a deserved point with a towering far post header

View attachment 345192

A fair point for both teams even after leicesters dismissal they could of snatched the win

View attachment 345189

Uniteds quality showed as we were overpowered in every department

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 345188

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 345187

View attachment 345176View attachment 345175

NOVEMBER 2014

View attachment 345174

Swansea score with there only shot on target to earn themselves a point

View attachment 345172

3 SET PIECES 3 GOALS :'(

View attachment 345171

Happy to come away with a point as both sides had plenty of chances to win the game

View attachment 345170

A fantastic team effort as we come away from the Hawthorns worthy winners

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 345169

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 345167

View attachment 345166View attachment 345125

DECEMBER 2014

View attachment 345124

Rochina scores his first goal for us since his move from Blackburn as we beat the saints narrowly

View attachment 345122

Had our finishing been better we could of easily snatched a point

View attachment 345121

We put on another brave performance and yet again walk away with nothing

View attachment 345119

Benassi cooly converts his first goal for us as we beat the Toffees

View attachment 345117

A change of formation for this game as i decided to park the bus and it worked a treat as we shut them out time and time again and came away with a well earned point

View attachment 345118

An easy win for us as Burnley didnt cause us much trouble going forward

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 345113

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 345112

Final guy I will mention to sign (I promise!) Adam Le Fondre of Cardiff City. He is an offensive beast with 18 finishing and 19 penalties.

View attachment 344819View attachment 344817

JANUARY 2015

View attachment 344816

View attachment 344815

Cairneys free kick gives us a fourth round tie with Brighton

View attachment 344814

A great display as we come back from two down to win the game

View attachment 344813

The Canaries didnt stand a chance

View attachment 344811

Super Matt Derbyshire snatches the points with an injury time winner :)

View attachment 344816

View attachment 344806

Despite Brighton putting up a brave fight we move into the 5th round where we will face Newcastle

View attachment 344805

Two set pieces from Noble hands the Hammers the points

View attachment 344804

A stunning late drive from Ryan Hall gets us back to winning ways

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 344802

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 344801

Last edited:
he has played at Roterham in the past IRL :)

Even better. He doesn't have a ton of potential per se, but he is good at what he does (score). If he had just slightly better passing and dribbling (maybe even crossing) he would easily be one of the best scorers in the game.

View attachment 344654View attachment 344653

FEBRUARY 2015

View attachment 344652

A relatively easy win against a poor QPR side

View attachment 344651

One of our best performances of the season despite the result

View attachment 344650

We put in another great performance!! Unfortunately Sterling was unstoppable and constantly tore our defense to shreds

View attachment 344649

View attachment 344648

We exit the F.A Cup at the 5th round and also fall to our 3rd successive defeat

View attachment 344647

A change of formation to try and freshen things up worked to devastating effect and gets us back to winning ways

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 344646

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 344645

Last edited:
going well so far dude!

Whenever I see one of your stories it reminds me of that massive aggresive tank of a striker you had at Tranmere! Parkes was it??

Just realized that several of the players I recommended to you (Nathan Delfouneso & Adam Le Fronde) are two players I was tipped off to by your original story.... Moreover I realized you have a man-crush on Rueben Rochina, and I'm guessing that if you follow old patterns that you will be targeting Rafhina soon.

However, after reading your old story I noticed that while you are one of the best in the business at buying players (seriously, how are you so good), that you often sell your players for half of what I would. Suso would have been a 12-14m player for me, Nathan Delfouneso would have been a 4m player, and ect. That stated, it really worked for you!

By the way, your original story is what convinced me to buy the game in the first place. Since then I haven't been able to set it down.

Last edited:
going well so far dude!

Whenever I see one of your stories it reminds me of that massive aggresive tank of a striker you had at Tranmere! Parkes was it??

haha yeah Nigel Parkes he was a beast :)

Just realized that several of the players I recommended to you (Nathan Delfouneso & Adam Le Fronde) are two players I was tipped off to by your original story.... Moreover I realized you have a man-crush on Rueben Rochina, and I'm guessing that if you follow old patterns that you will be targeting Rafhina soon.

However, after reading your old story I noticed that while you are one of the best in the business at buying players (seriously, how are you so good), that you often sell your players for half of what I would. Suso would have been a 12-14m player for me, Nathan Delfouneso would have been a 4m player, and ect. That stated, it really worked for you!

By the way, your original story is what convinced me to buy the game in the first place. Since then I haven't been able to set it down.

Le fondre has been one of my favourite strikers for a while in the game ever since you could get him for cheap from reading in one of the older patches!!! You guessed right about Rochina :) he is a favourite of mine and i think hes awesome IRL too, maybe to technically gifted for the Championship thats why he cant cut the mustard with the physicality of it and then ends up going to spain on loan where he gets plenty of space to show what hes got!! Regarding Rafinha i have checked him out also the rest of Barca B's squad like i always do as you can usually you can pick up some real gems from there!!

Finding talent is by far the most exciting part of fm for me and i could sit there for hours just trying to find that one gem :) on the older patches i found it easy to buy players then move them on for double if not triple what you paid after a few seasons but im not to sure what its gonna be like with the latest patch as ive not really sold anyone of a high profile!!

Glad to here you followed my old story :) and please keep posting new gems that you find :) By the way i offered 12m for that lad you told me about from Everton and i got rejected everytime :(

Le fondre has been one of my favourite strikers for a while in the game ever since you could get him for cheap from reading in one of the older patches!!! You guessed right about Rochina :) he is a favourite of mine and i think hes awesome IRL too, maybe to technically gifted for the Championship thats why he cant cut the mustard with the physicality of it and then ends up going to spain on loan where he gets plenty of space to show what hes got!! Regarding Rafinha i have checked him out also the rest of Barca B's squad like i always do as you can usually you can pick up some real gems from there!!

Finding talent is by far the most exciting part of fm for me and i could sit there for hours just trying to find that one gem :) on the older patches i found it easy to buy players then move them on for double if not triple what you paid after a few seasons but im not to sure what its gonna be like with the latest patch as ive not really sold anyone of a high profile!!

Glad to here you followed my old story :) and please keep posting new gems that you find :) By the way i offered 12m for that lad you told me about from Everton and i got rejected everytime :(

Ugh, go figure. It might be because he technically can have a range for a PA (I do database editing, mainly for leagues and such, but occasionally when moving players I bump into someone who catches my attention). I think his effective range is 160-180, so his value could fluctuate I suppose.

The offer I would try is 3.5m-5.5m up-front with a promised 12.5m-15m on the back (monthly). The other thing that ALWAYS gets the AI is that it won't reject long term spending plans. So you could theoretically offer them 3.5m + 17m over 48months and be losing less than a mil per month for the transfer.

The other nifty trick is to try to get him on loan (they should support this, as he is on an U18 team) and set a Future Fee value of 13.5m, while paying them ~1.5m for the loan and covering his full salary. They should bite on this and it gives you time to secure the funds to get him. No doubt his across-the-bases attributes are impressive as ****.

View attachment 344394View attachment 344393

MARCH 2015

View attachment 344392

Two early goals from Dwight Gayle is enough to give us a priceless win

View attachment 344391

We come away with a point but should of had all three!! Gayle's finishing was abysmal

View attachment 344389

A freak 30 yard back pass from Shawcross eludes his own keeper and gives us the points which sees us move shockingly into 4th spot :)

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 344388

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 344387

View attachment 344024View attachment 344023

APRIL 2015

View attachment 344022

Both teams come away with a point after a dull game

View attachment 344021

Two goals in as many minutes give us a priceless win in our mission for european football

View attachment 344017

Struggling Man City beat us narrowly with a late winner

View attachment 344016

We were powerless to stop a strong Chelsea side

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 344014

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 344011

View attachment 343952View attachment 343951

MAY 2015

View attachment 343950

Everton take full advantage of our tired legs and literally end our European qualification dreams

View attachment 343948

We gain a creditable draw with the gunners but only a win would of still kept us in with a euro shout :(

View attachment 343839

A fantastic win to end what has been a great first season in the top flight

FINAL LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 343838

PLAYER OF THE SEASON

View attachment 343945

Last edited: