just had alook mate and cant seem to see any decent players there !! Maybe hes moved on

His name is Fahad Rwakarambwe. He won't be valued much at all and should be gotten for ~500k if you play your cards right. He won't appear to be of any real quality at this point in time, however he is young (16) and incredibly athletic. By the time he is 22 he should be a real force.

Of course I use the fmscout Whizz's updates, so he may not be on portsmouth in game.

Another great player (that I at least love) is Reda Johnson. He isn't going to really develop much but he really has some fantastic attributes.

Also don't be afraid to scout out the Irish Premier Division for some surprisingly high potential players. The Shamrock Rovers tend to have a couple of high-potential guys hiding around as does Cork City. There may or may not be a guy named Ciaran O'Connor on Dundalk, he would be on one of their youth teams (he can become a beast).

Both John Egan and Tommie Hoban are solid players as well. (not like I have an Irish bias or anything)

If you get a chance to snipe anything from some of your competitors Fabio of Cardiff is solid.

Last edited:
Cheers for the info :) once I get a decent scout I'll send him straight to Ireland :)

Speaking of tactics if you ever adopt another brilliant striker or such there are some other terrific tactics out there such as Mr.H's Locksmith tweak, Danilo, and the Back to Basic 4-4-2. I can personally attest that all of these are fantastic tactics! My personal favorite has to be the Locksmith tweak, as it has lead me to many shutouts!

NO WAY DID YOU WIN THE LEAGUE! What a run. Your tactic must be insane!! Congrats man

NO WAY DID YOU WIN THE LEAGUE! What a run. Your tactic must be insane!! Congrats man

It was great at first mate they were banging them in left right and center but towards the end i literally had to score then defend for my life :) so im gonna use the locksmith tweak tactic as advised by penguin11 for this season

Sad to see Boyata go, but I think you made up for it with some fantastic signings. Specifically grabbing Hughes was huge. He is the one player that I have NEVER been able to grab (I tend to not spend any more than 11.25mill on any given player, with very few exceptions).

By the way, I'm guessing Hull got relegated given all of your transfers, but who else bit the bullet, I might know of a few guys worth taking off their hands.

PS: I feel like such a nerd because I've played in England almost exclusively (had an all-around the world save going there for a little while...) and because the game is so **** addictive that I rack up hours like it's going out of style.

PSS: If you are looking for the steal of the century don't hesitate to go after a guy named Humam Tariq. He has obscene potential in the game and apparently can be had for ~1.5m-4.5m. I know thats a ton of money to drop at the moment, but the guy literally has as much if not more potential then Hughes does. Also, if you are looking for a high end striker and can spare a few coins there is an Argentinian named Icardi who is on Inter that has some nasty potential.

Finally, there is this French Striker who should be ~18 or 19 years old who might cost a tad, but who has nasty speed & potential. You can land him on a relatively cheap deal if he becomes unhappy and you can always spread out the cost over a couple of years (aka, going 2.5-4.5 initial + 5.5-7.5 over 2 years is worth it). I will post his name when I get home.

Last edited:
Sad to see Boyata go, but I think you made up for it with some fantastic signings. Specifically grabbing Hughes was huge. He is the one player that I have NEVER been able to grab (I tend to not spend any more than 11.25mill on any given player, with very few exceptions).

By the way, I'm guessing Hull got relegated given all of your transfers, but who else bit the bullet, I might know of a few guys worth taking off their hands.

PS: I feel like such a nerd because I've played in England almost exclusively (had an all-around the world save going there for a little while...) and because the game is so **** addictive that I rack up hours like it's going out of style.

PSS: If you are looking for the steal of the century don't hesitate to go after a guy named Humam Tariq. He has obscene potential in the game and apparently can be had for ~1.5m-4.5m. I know thats a ton of money to drop at the moment, but the guy literally has as much if not more potential then Hughes does. Also, if you are looking for a high end striker and can spare a few coins there is an Argentinian named Icardi who is on Inter that has some nasty potential.

Finally, there is this French Striker who should be ~18 or 19 years old who might cost a tad, but who has nasty speed & potential. You can land him on a relatively cheap deal if he becomes unhappy and you can always spread out the cost over a couple of years (aka, going 2.5-4.5 initial + 5.5-7.5 over 2 years is worth it). I will post his name when I get home.

Thanks for the info mate I'll defo have a look at them!! Not got much money spare at the moment as most of my squad aren't attracting any buyers but once I do I'll be sure to look into them!! And as for Argentina it's my favourite place to go hunting for regens once I'm a few seasons into the game :) Also hull didn't go down it was palace, sunderland and aston villa

From Aston Villa
(look on their Under 21 squad)

Joshua Webb- I have played as the Villains once or twice, and this man can become special in a heartbeat. He might not look like much, and you should be able to score this guy for cheaper than crack, but don't doubt him. By the time he is 24 he is quite the beast.

Benjamin Siegrist- A cheap GK option with some real potential to back him up. He actually is a serviceable starter right from the get-go as well!

Callum Robinson- Ok, so hopefully your version of this guy will be the same as what I got, because I got a 19 year old player with 20 determination, 16 work rate, good finishing and dribbling, plus freaky speed and stamina. He is never going to be the all-around player that some other guys will be, however he does have a very solid amount of potential. I'll be honest, if there is one guy that is probably within your price range, yet very likely to have a huge impact for you, this is your guy.

Jack Grealish- Chances are this fella wants out after the team crashed. And chances are that still makes him about 11.25million too expensive for you. The thing is that he has mad crazy potential, like more potential than Jack Wilshere. Do whatever you can to get your fingerprints on this guy. Go for a loan, get him to come on a trial, god knows just do what it takes!

------------------------
From Crystal Palace

Jon Williams (if he is a Crystal Palace man on your db).... The guy is young, he is very skilled, and he should be trying to leave the burning building that is Palace. If you can ****** this guy then you solidify your Middle for a good little while.

Brede Hangeland (DC) The guy has some age on him, but that just makes him cheap. The good news is that A) he wants out so he is even cheaper and B) The guy has the quality to star.

Jahmal Howlett-Mundle (DC) This guy is like a walmart buy. I literally snapped him up in one of my saves off of a free soely because my scout told me to. What I didn't realize was just how fantastic this guy can become. He has the potential to develop into a someone like Gary Medel.

-------------------------

Some other Hidden Gems

Man City Under 18's Olivier Ntcham - might be hard to pry this guy loose of Man C, and for good reason. Just look at his physical stats and a couple of his mental abilities, now remember that he is only 16/17.....

Man City U18's Jack Byrne - this ugy usually gets dumped and is available on a free sometime during year 2. Which is amazing considering how good he can turn out to be. In one of my Irish league games I had going I just kind of signed the guy because he had been on Man City, as it turns out he was there for a reason.

Everton U18's Ryan Ledson - Jesus this guy is a beast right out of the gates, his area of greatest need is in his physical alrea, something that he will develop exponentially between now (age 16) and age 26..... That is 10 years before he even sniff's his prime and he ALREADY is incredible. Of the players I have reviewed so far, this guy is most consistently something special. In fact, by year 5 in EVERY game I have EVER played he has been among the best in the world performance wise.....

*** Note that Everton will almost ALWAYS accept an offer of 1.5 mil up front with 9-11.5 spread out over time behind it. You can probably get them to allow you a 750k intial jump if you offer them rights on the guys next sale. The real trouble is going to be to get the ******* to actually join you. If you can get his sorry *** on your team, then you just figured out your midfield for the next 14 years (on most promotion sides he is a quality year 1 starter), and I mean that quite literally. Obviously I'm big on this guy, but I can't even begin to imagine how nasty your midfield would be for the next 10 years if you could grab him and hold onto Hughes (who I think everyone over-pays for all things considered)....

- Another note, is that if you have really high reputation, and are on a team with great rep, you can literally just sign the guy off of the Everon squad and end up paying a wopping 1mill (maybe that much) in compensation....

Last edited:
From Aston Villa
(look on their Under 21 squad)

Joshua Webb- I have played as the Villains once or twice, and this man can become special in a heartbeat. He might not look like much, and you should be able to score this guy for cheaper than crack, but don't doubt him. By the time he is 24 he is quite the beast.

Benjamin Siegrist- A cheap GK option with some real potential to back him up. He actually is a serviceable starter right from the get-go as well!

Callum Robinson- Ok, so hopefully your version of this guy will be the same as what I got, because I got a 19 year old player with 20 determination, 16 work rate, good finishing and dribbling, plus freaky speed and stamina. He is never going to be the all-around player that some other guys will be, however he does have a very solid amount of potential. I'll be honest, if there is one guy that is probably within your price range, yet very likely to have a huge impact for you, this is your guy.

Jack Grealish- Chances are this fella wants out after the team crashed. And chances are that still makes him about 11.25million too expensive for you. The thing is that he has mad crazy potential, like more potential than Jack Wilshere. Do whatever you can to get your fingerprints on this guy. Go for a loan, get him to come on a trial, god knows just do what it takes!

------------------------
From Crystal Palace

Jon Williams (if he is a Crystal Palace man on your db).... The guy is young, he is very skilled, and he should be trying to leave the burning building that is Palace. If you can ****** this guy then you solidify your Middle for a good little while.

Brede Hangeland (DC) The guy has some age on him, but that just makes him cheap. The good news is that A) he wants out so he is even cheaper and B) The guy has the quality to star.

Jahmal Howlett-Mundle (DC) This guy is like a walmart buy. I literally snapped him up in one of my saves off of a free soely because my scout told me to. What I didn't realize was just how fantastic this guy can become. He has the potential to develop into a someone like Gary Medel.

-------------------------

Some other Hidden Gems

Man City Under 18's Olivier Ntcham - might be hard to pry this guy loose of Man C, and for good reason. Just look at his physical stats and a couple of his mental abilities, now remember that he is only 16/17.....

Man City U18's Jack Byrne - this ugy usually gets dumped and is available on a free sometime during year 2. Which is amazing considering how good he can turn out to be. In one of my Irish league games I had going I just kind of signed the guy because he had been on Man City, as it turns out he was there for a reason.

Everton U18's Ryan Ledson - Jesus this guy is a beast right out of the gates, his area of greatest need is in his physical alrea, something that he will develop exponentially between now (age 16) and age 26..... That is 10 years before he even sniff's his prime and he ALREADY is incredible. Of the players I have reviewed so far, this guy is most consistently something special. In fact, by year 5 in EVERY game I have EVER played he has been among the best in the world performance wise.....

*** Note that Everton will almost ALWAYS accept an offer of 1.5 mil up front with 9-11.5 spread out over time behind it. You can probably get them to allow you a 750k intial jump if you offer them rights on the guys next sale. The real trouble is going to be to get the ******* to actually join you. If you can get his sorry *** on your team, then you just figured out your midfield for the next 14 years (on most promotion sides he is a quality year 1 starter), and I mean that quite literally. Obviously I'm big on this guy, but I can't even begin to imagine how nasty your midfield would be for the next 10 years if you could grab him and hold onto Hughes (who I think everyone over-pays for all things considered)....

- Another note, is that if you have really high reputation, and are on a team with great rep, you can literally just sign the guy off of the Everon squad and end up paying a wopping 1mill (maybe that much) in compensation....

wow some incredible info there thanks for taking your time to write this :) ill definately have a look as i have the other players you recommended but unfortunately most of them have moved clubs like that humam tariq guy hes at sampdoria now and inter wont budge with Icardi but i do agree his stats are awesome!! ill check these guys out and add them to my shortlist if they are there and hopefully next season we can get a decent war chest again and bring them in :) as the last of my funds i had to make the wage budget bigger so i could bring in a couple of frees to make the squad a bit bigger :)

View attachment 345952View attachment 345951

AUGUST 2014

View attachment 345950

We get off to the worst possible start as Papiss Cisse scores an opening day hat-trick

View attachment 345949

We record our first win in the top flight thanks to a wonder strike from sub McCabe

View attachment 345948

View attachment 345947

I pay the price for fielding numerous youngsters as Preston run out worthy winners

View attachment 345946

Derbyshires cooly converted penalty seals the points in what was a great team performance especially from our keeper as he kept out Benteke and Zaha time after time

LEAGUE TABLE

View attachment 345945

PLAYER OF THE MONTH

View attachment 345944

View attachment 345943

TRANSFER NEWS & DEADLINE DAY ROUNDUP

View attachment 345942

Signed on a free after a battle with Cagliari for his signature!!! Just goes to show how long ive been away from this game as it was only after he signed that i realised he is being quoted as a wonderkid :)

View attachment 345941

Another decent free signing and with his strength and height hopefully he can contribute a few goals this season

View attachment 345940

Signed on a free after his contract expired with Norwich!!! Rudd will be fighting for the first team spot with Scott Loach

View attachment 345939

So far your side has been successful, but I worry that as the season progresses you will struggle when you have to rotate guys in and out especially against larger, deeper, teams.

Specifically I would be worried about your depth at Striker, as they are by far the most important position on the field when you are using Mr.H's tweak. Have you thought about trying to lure some older stars (on a free) to your club? Specifically I mean guys like Didier Drogba, Cuauhtemoc Blanco, & Diego Milito