pollackattack

Reaction score
Hello. I don't know if this already exists on the forums, but i might as well post it.

Pick any team, but you cannot do any transfers. This includes loans, with the exception of a parent club giving you players on loan on their own initiative. You have to rely on your own youth products in order to compete.

I myself started a challenge like this with AFC Wimbledon in League 2, and i have to say that it's been the most fun i had with FM in years.

Tips:
- junior coaching is important -> the better it is, the better the regen quality will be

- youth recruitment is important -> recruitment happens from a broader area, meaning youre more likely to get more quality players in, simply through having more to choose from

- scouting is important! -> the more scouting knowledge you have of a country, the more likely you will get a regen from there. For example after my scouting range got upgraded on my wimbledon save, i scouted europe and in the next youth intake i got a greek and a spanish regen.

Obviously the lower your starting league is, the harder it will be. Being Barcelona won't be as big a challenge as for example Portsmouth or Rostock.

Hope you have as much fun as me, and feel free to share your results!

For more help and info visit: http://www.mypassion4footballmanage...allenge-talent-factory-youth-development.html

Last edited:
I am going to have a go at this as i love to bring the youth through! decided to go for a team in the same league as you also but went for port vale!

Having another go this time with pompey! :p financial problems as well

Made it as far as november before getting sacked how is yours going?

i got to championship in 4 seasons, then got relegated back to league 1, but got promoted straight back in the 6th season. sitting comfortably above relegation so far

i got to championship in 4 seasons, then got relegated back to league 1, but got promoted straight back in the 6th season. sitting comfortably above relegation so far

Put up a couple of screenshots of the best youth you have had?

got some decent players there! i think i have taken on a massive challenge with portsmouth they have some good youth but i can't afford to give them a contract!

got some decent players there! i think i have taken on a massive challenge with portsmouth they have some good youth but i can't afford to give them a contract!

i originally started with portsmouth, but found it too unrealistic, as almost your entire team will leave you, and since you cant do any transfers youll be forced to play with 16 y/o regens, so i went for wimbledon instead

Relegated with portsmouth but got a few decent young prospects that i will try and develop while attempting to earn promotion back to league one at the first attempt

Relegated with portsmouth but got a few decent young prospects that i will try and develop while attempting to earn promotion back to league one at the first attempt

at least getting to the championship and maintaining it is really important in terms of finances

Looks like fun this challenge, started with Crewe because of there excellent youth facilities!

I am gunna start this with a downloaded san marino nation,
that way, when i win the champs league, will make it even more special !

2 challenges in one ! :p

I will be posting a poll to decide who to be !!

Think I might try this with my home team, Scunthorpe United in League 1. I did something similar to this on FM12; was the most fun I've ever had on a save, lol.

This sounds nice I gone to try this with Örgryte in Swedish second division. Just one question, can I sign a young player on free transfer if he never played for another team?

im gonna start this challenge tonight in league 2 with AFC Wimbledon, gonna combine it with the youth academy challenge (editor, change training, youth coaching, youth facilities, youth recruitment to 20) but also another add is the club i start at any players on their squad over 25 will be sold.

People might think im making it easy but im just chucking ideas in to join to challenges together. so please dont hate on me :D