im gonna start this challenge tonight in league 2 with AFC Wimbledon, gonna combine it with the youth academy challenge (editor, change training, youth coaching, youth facilities, youth recruitment to 20) but also another add is the club i start at any players on their squad over 25 will be sold.

People might think im making it easy but im just chucking ideas in to join to challenges together. so please dont hate on me :D

its your game and you can do with it what you want. it is of course a hybrid of the original challenge, but it is still fun to develop your own players. i must say though, that it will be much easier with top facilities

Doing this with Crewe.

Season so far:

View attachment 372068

First set of youngsters:

View attachment 372064

Looks good.

It's much easier in te Championship with the extra money you generate. Youngsters look good. With proper development they can turn out to be really good. Don't disregard the youngsters with lower potential either, they might be much better than currently predicted. I've had several youngsters who went up or down in potential, one of them from 3.5 to 5 star potential.

Gonna try this out when I get home from holiday. I think I'll be AFC Wimbledon too.?

Doing the same challenge with Blyth Spartans. Started a division under BSN and won easily and got promoted to BSN. There i also won the league and got promoted to BSP. Also standing first atm. Got some really good runs with FA cup and got more then 1mil in Balance. Thinking of starting this challenge again and do it with San Marino. At the same time i want to coach the national team. That way i can develop my players and get San Marino to a higher level :)

Sounds like loads of fun. I have seen similar challenges in the past, but never took the plunge. The game is now creating a 34,000 player data base with all of UK and Ireland. Going to be starting as staines. See you all ether mid or end of season with the new intakes.

Doing the same challenge with Blyth Spartans. Started a division under BSN and won easily and got promoted to BSN. There i also won the league and got promoted to BSP. Also standing first atm. Got some really good runs with FA cup and got more then 1mil in Balance. Thinking of starting this challenge again and do it with San Marino. At the same time i want to coach the national team. That way i can develop my players and get San Marino to a higher level :)

good idea with san marino, youll be sure youll get good players for the national side as well

Sounds like loads of fun. I have seen similar challenges in the past, but never took the plunge. The game is now creating a 34,000 player data base with all of UK and Ireland. Going to be starting as staines. See you all ether mid or end of season with the new intakes.

keep us posted on twitter @passion4fm

Can you do this challenge in FMC mode

Will the youth intake players just get placed in the reserves[h=3][/h]

Can you do this challenge in FMC mode

Will the youth intake players just get placed in the reserves
I am trying on FMC mode but i don't now if it works if not i will do it on the normal mode.

Youth players go into the reserve squad on FMC

@pollackattack

How old do you start the youngster on the first team as i have youngsters whit 15 and 16 years old.
she i start given them first team experience right away.

How many players do you get every year ( does it diff every year)

How many were half decent
Just checked, I'm in 2022 now. Won the league every year, few Dutch Cups and one Europa League and One Champions League.. all with youth players. ANd I have reached at least the quarter final of the Champions League each year.

You get between 7 and 11 players each year and 4 or 5 will be above 2.5 star potential (so good squad players or can be sold later at a good profit) and with usually 2 a year above 3 star potential (your future stars and Dutch internationals)

Last edited: