@pollackattack

How old do you start the youngster on the first team as i have youngsters whit 15 and 16 years old.
she i start given them first team experience right away.

im usually careful with introducing youngsters too early as i can exploit their potential too qucikly. unless you're in dire need of the players than wait until they're 17

Just checked, I'm in 2022 now. Won the league every year, few Dutch Cups and one Europa League and One Champions League.. all with youth players. ANd I have reached at least the quarter final of the Champions League each year.

You get between 7 and 11 players each year and 4 or 5 will be above 2.5 star potential (so good squad players or can be sold later at a good profit) and with usually 2 a year above 3 star potential (your future stars and Dutch internationals)

what tactic are you using?

I done an Ajax Academy one. Got about 6 seasons in to it.
How many players do you get on your youth intake per year.
Because on the start of my third season i only had 3 players from my youth intake.

I'm going to start this challenge as Athletic Bilbao as they have a restriction on buying non-Basque players so it'll be easy to concentrate on youth.

Well it seems that my Bilbao Ath. Manager wants to buy everyone so I'll be starting again with 'The Wolfs of Germany' (Wolfsburg)

what tactic are you using?

Rock classic away, koen 442 beast at home

How many players do you get on your youth intake per year.
Because on the start of my third season i only had 3 players from my youth intake.

It increases. I get around 7-10 each year. Make sure you have a good Head of Youth Development with high Judging Potential and Working With Youngsters

Playing with Charlton (Npower League 1)in 2016 after a spell with Porto.
Luckily when I joined after the other manager left, I already had these two gems!
8ahyty8a.jpg
2ategyve.jpg

I'm waiting for my first youth intake

Playing with Charlton (Npower League 1)in 2016 after a spell with Porto.
Luckily when I joined after the other manager left, I already had these two gems!
8ahyty8a.jpg
2ategyve.jpg

I'm waiting for my first youth intake

Looking good!

On my Wimbledon save i got a regen with 196 potential according to Genie Scout(which i don't normally use, just wanted to see my players potential out of curiosity)

Looking good!

On my Wimbledon save i got a regen with 196 potential according to Genie Scout(which i don't normally use, just wanted to see my players potential out of curiosity)

Nice!
I got promoted to the championship and had my first you intake!
I had one 4 star and one 3 star which is decent I guess.

Nice!
I got promoted to the championship and had my first you intake!
I had one 4 star and one 3 star which is decent I guess.

yeah that's good. holding it in the championship is very important, because of financial stability

Managed to get promotion to the championship and I increased the spending on junior coaching
udy3azym.jpg

Last edited:
yes just lost a few games used the formation 3-6-1 its a good formation,hopefully my scouts find some good regans

which 361 exactly? there are several in the community

remember you can't sign any regens

Starting this with crewe Alexandra cos my Charlton one got boring.

Starting this with crewe Alexandra cos my Charlton one got boring.

why did you get bored? remember its a long process. if you stay in one division for many seasons, thats just the way it has to be