why did you get bored? remember its a long process. if you stay in one division for many seasons, thats just the way it has to be

I got promoted but my players were ageing and getting injured and it just stopped being fun

you didnt have good youth products to replace them with?

No my best two youth players were in the first team already ( the two that I posted before) and the others 15 year olds so the they get tired quickly.

Are you allowed to keep the players at the club you start with? It doesn't have to be a whole team of youth players? Considering starting this, not sure who to be!

I've started this with Dulwich Hamlet - only difference is that instead of having all the facilities etc. as 0 as they start on the game, i've put them to 10 so I have a reasonable starting point. Besides, Dulwich have a reputation for developing players that go onto better things and more recently have won the London Youth Cup.

Started this as Perugia in Italy's Serie C. Just won a friendly 9-1! Looks promising.

I've started this with Dulwich Hamlet - only difference is that instead of having all the facilities etc. as 0 as they start on the game, i've put them to 10 so I have a reasonable starting point. Besides, Dulwich have a reputation for developing players that go onto better things and more recently have won the London Youth Cup.

are you using your 442 :) ? What div is Dulwich? i guess you had to load up some leagues through the editor or did you bump them up via editor? The ultimate challenge would be leaving the youth facilities level alone, but i understand your choice, you'd be extremely dependant on quick promotions with your default squad to get the money. good luck anyway

are you using your 442 :) ? What div is Dulwich? i guess you had to load up some leagues through the editor or did you bump them up via editor? The ultimate challenge would be leaving the youth facilities level alone, but i understand your choice, you'd be extremely dependant on quick promotions with your default squad to get the money. good luck anyway

Ryman Prem, loaded additional leagues alongside LFCMarshalls Update. Going extremely well so far, check out my story!