Which tandem is better?

• Torres/Drogba

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Suarez/Carroll

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drogba has scored 9 goals for Chelsea, a top four team. Torres has also scored 9, for a struggling Liverpool. Carroll has scored 11 for a newly promoted Newcastle.
(A)

Drogba had a scare of malaria, Torres is going through a period of bad form but still score 9 goals while Caroll was probably in top form before getting injured (A)

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Did you read my whole post? I wasn't talking about biting or hitting someone at all.

And Carrol was interviewed by Sky yesterday in which he confirmed the leaked texts. Even if it's not true, at least he doesn't **** on his former fans.

Just because Caroll is saying it does not mean its true, he is probably trying to salvage some pride with the Toon fans after leaving them on deadline day and not giving them time to find a replacement

btw read what CJACKO said about Torres ******* on Pool Fans

How is Torres not loyal??? He fought his **** off when he was at Liverpool and was let down by promises that wearnt met. He turned down moves to Real Madrid because of his love for Athletico Madrid. He could have left Liverpool in the summer but didnt as he gave the new management a chance and yet again things didnt change. Torres is not and has never been a scouser or a Liverpool fan..

I bet you didn't read his biography like I and thousands of other Liverpool fans.

He said something along the line of this:"Liverpool is what Atletico is to me in Spain. I would never go to another English club. Liverpool fans are the best in the world".

As you see it were all filthy lies.

I'm gonna burn it on sunday by the way. Trai-torres.

Seriously, buy his biography and read it, I bet you're gonna laugh your **** off as a Chelsea fan with him as a player now. So many lies in one book....

Personally I think Suarez and Carroll will work out because I think Drogba and Torres will have big ego's. Who knows they might prove us all wrong. Suarez might think he's better than Carroll and whatever else there's alot of plus sides to the arguement but theyre are more negatives you can say why it won't work. Time will tell

if you ask again in 18 months time, when both partnerships have ahd time to gell, then you will get a mroe definitive answer.

I bet you didn't read his biography like I and thousands of other Liverpool fans.

He said something along the line of this:"Liverpool is what Atletico is to me in Spain. I would never go to another English club. Liverpool fans are the best in the world".

I'm gonna burn it on sunday by the way. Trai-torres

Things change, It's like marriage, People make commitments "till death do us part" If it doesn't work out things end. Torres and Liverpool just got divorced because Liverpool lied to him. They went backwards.

Seriously, buy his biography and read it, I bet you're gonna laugh your **** off as a Chelsea fan with him as a player now. So many lies in one book....

Do as you wish, who really will be effected by it?? Joe Cole was a Chelsea fan but left us for a measley 10k extra a week. And guess what we have got over it, it hurt at the time but we have forgotten about the situation now. Times change and people change their opinion simple as that. I wanted Curry for my dinner this morning but now i want pasta because im aloud to change my mind.

Fair point, but Torres has been injured and as Pool fans said at the time being fed the wrong way ( long balls) and Drogba has had the small issue of malaria.

And Carroll has been fighting the law at the same time as he's scored more goals than Drogba (A)

Personally I think Suarez and Carroll will work out because I think Drogba and Torres will have big ego's. Who knows they might prove us all wrong. Suarez might think he's better than Carroll and whatever else there's alot of plus sides to the arguement but theyre are more negatives you can say why it won't work. Time will tell

In Suarez' best season, he played with a targetman with a free role coming from the right. I think they are gonna be great together.

lol, yeah Torres is the only footballer who has ever lied in his biography

he can hardly say ' meh Pool is ****, I want to go to Chelsea' in his biography can he and it was written last year under different circumstances

as for burning the book, it will be pretty disgusting if u do, shows u have no respect for a great servant of the club

Jog On

Do as you wish, who really will be effected by it?? Joe Cole was a Chelsea fan but left us for a measley 10k extra a week. And guess what we have got over it, it hurt at the time but we have forgotten about the situation now.

You're totally ignoring my post, but whatever.

It probably helps that Joe Cole is an overpaid underperforming lazy git, though. Joe Cole was never for you what Torres was to us. I don't know who's worse, Owen or Torres and that alone says enough.

It probably helps that Joe Cole is an overpaid underperforming lazy git, though. Joe Cole was never for you what Torres was to us. I don't know who's worse, Owen or Torres and that alone says enough.

i bet u said the direct opposite of that when he did join :p

lol, yeah Torres is the only footballer who has ever lied in his biography

he can hardly say ' meh Pool is ****, I want to go to Chelsea' in his biography can he and it was written last year under different circumstances

as for burning the book, it will be pretty disgusting if u do, shows u have no respect for a great servant of the club

Jog On

Disgusting? how? There are no truths in it anyway. I never really liked him anyway, except in THAT season, because of his sulking, but he's dead to me now.

No your right because Torres wasnt and has never been a Liverpool fan Joe Cole on the other hand was a Chelsea fan. Cole had a really close relationship with the fans because they both had somthing in common. Ask many Chelsea fans and he was on par with Terry and Lamps for popularity when he played for Chelsea.

Disgusting? how? There are no truths in it anyway. I never really liked him anyway, except in THAT season, because of his sulking, but he's dead to me now.

umm it was written under different circumstances and there probably is no truth in ur last 2 sentences so i wont bother arguing

Do as you wish, who really will be effected by it?? Joe Cole was a Chelsea fan but left us for a measley 10k extra a week. And guess what we have got over it, it hurt at the time but we have forgotten about the situation now. Times change and people change their opinion simple as that. I wanted Curry for my dinner this morning but now i want pasta because im aloud to change my mind.

Different though with Cole he wasn't getting played.. What would you do sit on a bench for 10 grand less, Or a chance of first team football for 10 grand more ? hmmm hard decision.

Different though with Cole he wasn't getting played.. What would you do sit on a bench for 10 grand less, Or a chance of first team football for 10 grand more ? hmmm hard decision.

yeah he has been a regular in the Pool first team iniitt

Status
Not open for further replies.