Which tandem is better?

• Torres/Drogba

Votes: 34 63.0%
  • Suarez/Carroll

Votes: 20 37.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different though with Cole he wasn't getting played.. What would you do sit on a bench for 10 grand less, Or a chance of first team football for 10 grand more ? hmmm hard decision.

Cole wasnt getting played because he was injured simple as that. When he came back to fitness the side were smashing teams for 7 so why would Ancelotti change somthing that wasent broken. The fact is we offered him a new contract and Ancelotti told him he wanted him but he said no.

we're not turning this into liverpol vs chelsea, going to be plenty of that on sunday. get back to the 4 players in the topic

we're not turning this into liverpol vs chelsea, going to be plenty of that on sunday. get back to the 4 players in the topic

bit of a trailer to Sunday mate ^^)

considering its only me and Jacko on the Chelsea side, we thought we take a bit of early advantage

umm it was written under different circumstances and there probably is no truth in ur last 2 sentences so i wont bother arguing

Haha, ok so when all is good, you say stuff like that and when it goes bad it's ok to say, well **** it. **** Liverpool. I'm gonna get me a big fat salary down south. If you don't understand why I am questioning Torres' loyalty, then I can't bothered at all and you should have a word with yourself.

Well Carroll won't play on sunday. and I have my doubts Drogba will even start on sunday. I think Torres & Kalou up front would work best.

Haha, ok so when all is good, you say stuff like that and when it goes bad it's ok to say, well **** it. **** Liverpool. I'm gonna get me a big fat salary down south. If you don't understand why I am questioning Torres' loyalty, then I can't bothered at all and you should have a word with yourself.

what? forget it, its plain to see ur another deluded supporter

Sorry im just sticking up for our new number 9 lol.:p

Understand your annoyed and questioning this but ask yourself this. Winners medals or no Medals ? Europe or no Europe ? Theres a simple answer to both those questions. Its different for you because I believe you have grown up a liverpool fan, But not for Torres. Circumstances change in the world, And he has to do whats best for his career.

btw he mostly did it to play CL football and win trophies FOR A CHANGE

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Understand your annoyed and questioning this but ask yourself this. Winners medals or no Medals ? Europe or no Europe ? Theres a simple answer to both those questions. Its different for you because I believe you have grown up a liverpool fan, But not for Torres. Circumstances change in the world, And he has to do whats best for his career.

could not have put it better myself

what? forget it, its plain to see ur another deluded supporter

What was I thinking anyway? Discussing loyalty with a Chelski fan. One thing that I respect United fans more than Chelsea fans is there sense of loyalty ánd history.

I can understand Pool fans in a way because they are not used to their big players wanting to leave the club.

meh this thread was dubious at first, now its liverpool vs chelsea as usual, see you on sunday for more of the same

Status
Not open for further replies.