You described how I play apart from I spacebar to next game instead of holiday. Gotta keep that wrist action going.

Who takes the free kicks?

O
!\_o
I/ \\

doing well with my everton save just done a pre season and European super cup and charity shield and have won all games. Beat man utd 2-0 and arsenal 4-1

So I just used this tactic in my tactic testing league and....

;)

Hey, I happen to think it's the dugs nuts. However, if folk don't want to try it it's up to them.

The FC could be changed from an advanced forward to a shadow striker or false nine for away matches.

Im not getting as much time to post up here/play due to enjoying it so much!
View attachment 285742View attachment 285741
My Bayern fixtures up to the mid season break. I have played since the break and im STILL unbeaten. Lewandowski is ripping every team apart just now. Im still using this with ElJoy, my 2 fave tactics. Ill keep playing till end of the season and report back.

I just wish the Pars could plug this in in real life!!

OP is ******* awesome! I think im gonna try the your tactia Chryssy dude :)

Keep calm and trust Chrissy Dude

I started using a tactic from FMKorea with my new Dortmund save (even with all the injuries) but I ended up swapping to this after the second defeat of the season. So far the only blight was 1-0 Bayern away (to be expected, and I was without Reus). Still top of the league so far and Reus was voted World Soccer Player of the Year.

Follow the OP and you'll win.