Great OP & tactic CD!!

1 question though: Left IF has (as the only player on the team) no player instructions set ? That a part of the org. tactic or should he have the same instructions as right IF ?

Thx

This is an amazing tactic for my Arsenal team. Since I´ve put it in I haven´t lost a game(18 undefeated so far), my IF´s scores for fun and the striker is amazing.

I'm afraid TFF's tactics, especially Predator, ruled the forums in FM 15.
I hope that won't discourage you from making tactics for FM16 since you've made some good stuff over the years. :)

Cd's tactics is always good. I tried but it seems i need to have a fairly decent team to use this. Tried on my strong team works like a gem.

Great OP & tactic CD!!

1 question though: Left IF has (as the only player on the team) no player instructions set ? That a part of the org. tactic or should he have the same instructions as right IF ?

Thx

Yeah I'm curious about that too. Using this tac now, first couple games went well enough. Any info on the left IF instructions criss or is this intended?

I'm afraid TFF's tactics, especially Predator, ruled the forums in FM 15.
I hope that won't discourage you from making tactics for FM16 since you've made some good stuff over the years. :)

Oh not at all. You have to accept when others have done a body of work that's more impressive and effective. Doff my cap to TFF.

Yeah I'm curious about that too. Using this tac now, first couple games went well enough. Any info on the left IF instructions criss or is this intended?

Yeah it was intended. It was an offshoot of tinkering.

The tactic is awesome, I used instructions to derrivate 2 more tactics from this one that are more offensive if you want I can add them here, don't wanna take glory from mighty Scott :D