Resource icon

Target Man exploit 2.0 443 Asymmetric Treble with Arsenal 95pts 2

Standard Tweak

Juventus (A) - Won 2-0
Dortmund (H) - Won 3-0
Udinese (H) - 0-0 (mid table team)
Parma (A) - 2-0 (relegation battlers)

The tweak is definitely better, id recommend maybe you upload the tweak tactic so people dont just download without fully reading the thread. This individual included xD

just needed to make sure the tweak wasn't just good for my current save...but note taken :) will do that....thanks for the feedback! (y)

just needed to make sure the tweak wasn't just good for my current save...but note taken :) will do that....thanks for the feedback! (y)

Ive also noticed my poacher being a bit too cautious when he could bang some goals in, ive stuck on shoot more often so ill let you know if I see this makes a difference.

Ive also noticed my poacher being a bit too cautious when he could bang some goals in, ive stuck on shoot more often so ill let you know if I see this makes a difference.

So far ive seen an improvement but be better if more people tried this to check its not a coincidence?

Currently trying this with Norwich, only signed Florian Kath (backup LM) and Rhian Brwester on loan. Trying out standard attacking with and shoot more often on the poacher. The early games I have noticed that the opposition is creating a lot of chances, much more than I do. And I'm struggling to create chances and goal from open play. Hopefully this get better throughout the season. Will update..

I can't seem to score with this tactic, just 0-0's and getting dominated in shots, using Arsenal the same, has it been patched out?

Edit 4 games without a goal, just lost the 4th at home to Brighton, getting dominated, any ideas?

Last edited:
3rd year, Hertha BSC, unbeaten.
Unbelievable Tactic m8. I copied your corner-setup from your previous tactic, works quite well.

Thx and have a nice evening. ♥

Attachments

• 20191204152216_1.jpg
    20191204152216_1.jpg
    397.2 KB · Views: 156
  • 20191204152254_1.jpg
    20191204152254_1.jpg
    449.3 KB · Views: 160
Tactics have been tried on the new patch?

Yes. For me it works 100% fantastic.
I mean, sure...my 4th season just started, so i got many good players/talents, but it is massive for my team. :)
Didn`t lost the last 50+ matches...never happened before in a FM before.

Only tried this tactic for the first time in the last game of the season last night. Seemed to work pretty well. Erzegebirge finished top of the table

Untitled.png

2021/22 2.Bundesliga season. Full holiday season.

Untitled.png

This was my main starting XI

1.png