Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

Reaction score
I can't wait to try Napoli with their new squad and Swansea with Bony. Going to be fun.

What about you guys?

Edit: Also burning to play with Hull and PSG (Cavani/Lavezzi reunion. I will rebuild the team COMPLETELY)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wolves!! Portsmouth!! Rangers FC!! Dortmund!!

Reaction score
Ajax, the perfect youth-staff-accommodations-main team- for a european adventure

Reaction score
I always play as PSV. Actually can't wait to try them too. Finally no Mertens so i don't have to base the team around him from the start. Sucks to lose Strootman tho :/

Reaction score
Aston Villa. Think they've built a great squad there will be a great base to start from! Also think Liverpool may be exceptional on 14, if Suarez stays of course. Swansea and Wigan will also be decent I think. Monaco will be great to use I think. Got big players but also money to spend and positions to fill!

Reaction score
Sunderland, I always have a Sunderland save on the go but this year the club has changed so much and not just loads of new players but with the staff as well.

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
Cardiff (Mainly because of Cornelius), Aston Villa (Okore and Helenius). And of course my main saves with Liverpool and Roma.

Reaction score
Rotherham united ! Or Hartlepool! Don't see the fun in starting at the top level!

Reaction score
I will do my yearly save with Real too. To get the Champions League achievements (a)

Reaction score
Liverpool..

Mainly because Coutinho better have have high passing, creativity and killer ball trait.

Also Jordan Ibe should get an upgrade.

Reaction score
Bournemouth, local team in the Championship again and keep them their!