Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

Norwich with Van Wolfswinkel, Hooper, Fer, Redmond and others :D
I agree, Norwich look a very strong outfit, on paper and in real life (with Hughton as manager), with some great new signings added to an already-brilliant team!

A long term porto save, I will copy the porto way of buying small, selling massive!

Probably Milan, possibly Benfica, Arsenal or even the aforementioned Norwich, a german team and maybe Catania/Cagliari

Aston Villa, Tottenham (Bale's stats will interest me for some reason) and Monaco (Falcao)

Arsenal because I have been playing Arsenal since my first FM until now... Also Cardiff coz I really love thier never say die attitude in trying to get promoted to the premier league for so many times.

Southampton, Wanyama is a stud. Celtic always have a save with them, and having lost 3 quality players will need some signings.

Portsmouth, as a fan obviously my first choice but this year it will actually be a really good challenge. Practically starting from scratch with the fans ownership with no money and loads of youth and not much else.

Probably do a Palace game aswell, be a good challenge too.

Swansea. Taking the Swans on a mighty path through Europe. With their impressive looking new squad too. Can't wait.

Obviously Portsmouth should be sooo good with new owners not having to start in admin and can offer players more then £90 a week from the start and the Big Pat Agyemang and David Connolly combination quality !

Also i'll probs be my second team Liverpool and A wigan or QPR like one of the relegated team i may do/

Might try Lyon. Not got a lot of money, have a small squad but a lot of good youth. Will be tough up against Monaco, PSG and Marseille

Arsenal first, then start off with the lowest rep un-employed, off to Bilbao and then I it'll partly depend on the January transfer window :D

As always Man Utd, since championship manager 03/04 ;P

Plymouth purely because I'm a fan and want to bring back the championship days and getting into latter stages on the fa cup etc