Teams we cannot wait to try in FM2014.

Swansea city, my local and favourite team. Bayern, another team I support then QPR or Wigan for a fun relaxing game.

has to be spurs i think if they keep bale witht he players they brough in this summer >>>>>

Feijenoord, a good squad that for once mostly stayed, not too much money to spent, a challenge to do well with both Ajax and PSV looking very strong, as well as solid challengers like Twente, AZ and Vitesse.

Also couldn't do worse than their real life start...

Arsenal, Fenerbahce, Parma, Dortmund, Valencia, Marseille, Cruzeiro, Boca and Colo Colo.

All the teams I support all over the globe in pretty much the order I support them :)

Might also try my usual hand at Nottingham Forest too to bring back the former glory!

Monaco mainly because of the money, and of course my beloved Liverpool :)

RB Leipzig, Bayern Munich, Chelsea, Dynamo Dresden. I just have a feeling for clubs in former East Germany :)

Last edited:
Dunfermline Athletic (My Team) and a battle with Rangers. FC Kobenhavn (No Cornelius, will be a challenge). Norwich (Incredible signings). TNS (I always start a save with them)

A few chauvinistic choices: Standard de Liège, they have probably the most lethal (young) striker partnership in Belgium at the moment. Chelsea, because of the Belgian delegation. Tottenham as well, for the same reason.

Others: PSV, they have quite a few talented young players. Atletico Madrid, I tried my hand at them for the first time on FM12 and failed miserably (granted, it was only my third save ever and I started on Sunday League experience, but still) - haven't managed them since, so I'm looking to prove a point there. Maybe Monaco as well.

Arsenal and Real Madrid. I'll probably give Dortmund and Munich a run as well.

Re:Teams We Canny Wait To Try In FM2014

Has to be manchester united the team i always die to transform since championship manager 97/98 :D

Portsmouth all the way. Hopefully it's a little bit easier now we've been sorted out a little bit with the owner situation. Maybe Blackburn as well, they've always enticed me. As for a big team (You've got to do one), Barca or Chelsea maybe?

I always play as Ajax, but PSV has an awesome squad this year

Hearts. Second favourite club and it's a real challenge with the point deduction.

Dortmund
Celtic
Arsenal
Crystal Palace
Wolfsburg
Swansea
Blackburn
AFC Wimbledon
Portsmouth
Berwick Rangers
Sligo Rovers
and Bohemians

Yes, its a long list, but im just so exited for FM14 that I got a bit carried away, in all reality tho I will start with Wolfsburg. :D

Think youl find they did

Rengers + liquadation = death.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Yep, there is only Sevco ''The Rangers'' FC!!! If you check the Scot Prem table you will see that in this 2 horse race one of the horses has been shot in the legs!!!

Will definitely play with Barça. Neymar and Messi will be great. But that's it for the easy game. Elsewhere there will definitely be a lot of saves in the Spanish leagues as I simply love to manage there (Murcia, Sevilla, Villarreal,...) For my South American save I will again try Sao Paulo and Velez Sarsfield, my two favourite teams there. And if I have time I will play either in England, France or Germany.

Wales as i always play as my country and maybe Newport as they have juat got back into the football league!