Terry hits back Bellamy at jibes

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 3K

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea's John Terry hits back at Craig Bellamy after the Welshman's comments about him following Manchester City's win at Stamford Bridge.

More...

Bellamy is such a little rat, why can't he just keep his mouth shut for once.

To be honest he just said what everyone else was thinking.

Craig Bellamy is one of the biggest wankers in football,he's in no position to have a go at Terry.

I did laugh at the interview though.How Sky love to **** stir.

Too ******* right bellamy is one off the biggest ***** in the game. Im just ****** off we we havent got to play them again on saturday would love to put the score straight.

Bellamy certainly is a ******, but ******* funny.

Bellamy certainly is a ******, but ******* funny.

Thats the whole point, he is a muppet, but **** funny with it.

His son is nothing like him.. hes fat.

he did what everyone aas thinking. my hat goes off to the man.

Yup Bellamy is a goon but glad he is sticking up for his pal. Same with Tevez, he looked ready to have a go at Terry.

Yup Bellamy is a goon but glad he is sticking up for his pal. Same with Tevez, he looked ready to have a go at Terry.
To be honsest Kris, i think if they were Chelsea players they would be backing Terry now. Footballers are even more fickle than the fans.

"People in glass houses should not throw stones," said Terry in response.

I fail to believe that Terry came up with this response all by himself.

Bellamy is such a little rat, why can't he just keep his mouth shut for once.

John Terry is an unfaithful scumbag, why can't he stay faithful to his wife for once.

hahahaha bellamy is class !! was it him who did the golf swing celebration after a incedent on the golf course while playing for liverpool ??

I can't see why people are abusing Bellamy over this, sure he's been a ***** in the past but this is funny.. Terry deserves it and the comeback of "People in glass houses shouldn't throw rocks" or whatever it was, well let's be honest, he didn't think of that himself.

Also I can't see how they are being fickle (Somebody said they are more fickle than fans). I may not occur to you that they are Bridge's friends.. They have a right to be just as angry as if it would happen to any of us. I mean if somebody did that to your best mate you are going to want to get in his face a bit.

Another **** story about stuff that will be forgotten in a few days.

Don't you just love the media? They stir so much **** in football.

Back