Terry hits back Bellamy at jibes

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 3K
another chelsea boy having no respect, its not got anything to do with the wife jacko, its the principle, bridge was with his wife at the time, many of england and chelsea players are losing trust in the guy,

another chelsea boy having no respect, its not got anything to do with the wife jacko, its the principle, bridge was with his wife at the time, many of england and chelsea players are losing trust in the guy,

couldn't agree more BUT chelsea fans are going to stick up for the mug arent they

Not at all. I just think everone has made it their business and should have let it be its over now bridge was never good enough to be england left back so its no miss their.

Not at all. I just think everone has made it their business and should have let it be its over now bridge was never good enough to be england left back so its no miss their.

who'd you suggest is then if cashley cole isnt fit?

bridge not good enough? oh dear, thats the dumbest statement ive heard in a while,

So your telling me bridge has been consistant for the last 3 years then i dont think so. Imagine bridge trying to mark someone like ronaldo or messi in the wc he hasent got the disapline or brain to mark them, if it was down to me and cole wasent fit which he will be i would use milner. He is a proper english lad and will play anywere just aslong as he plays.

Before all this come out majority off people didnt give a **** about bridge and now your all up his ****. Terry is needed for england and bridge isent and thats a fact.

Last edited:
So your telling me bridge has been consistant for the last 3 years then i dont think so. Imagine bridge trying to mark someone like ronaldo or messi in the wc he hasent got the disapline or brain to mark them, if it was down to me and cole wasent fit which he will be i would use milner. He is a proper english lad and will play anywere just aslong as he plays.

He seemed to cope well enough against you saturday and milner at left back? no thanks... he is going center midfield replacing frank lumpoflard!

not wanting to crash the party guys, but this isnt a thread about wayne bridge and his suitability as england left back.

try to stay on topic.

He seemed to cope well enough against you saturday and milner at left back? no thanks... he is going center midfield replacing frank lumpoflard!

I like milner but i dout that very much, why would capello want to replace someone as important as lampard??

And ok lets stay on topic. Bellamy is the biggest yob in football he is vile

I like milner but i dout that very much, why would capello want to replace someone as important as lampard??

not wanting to crash the party guys, but this isnt a thread about wayne bridge and his suitability as england left back.

try to stay on topic.
nor is it the place to have a milner/lampard debate, continue this in the england squad thread http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f18/england-squad-to-face-egypt-t31335/page2.html#post358556

Back