Terry hits back Bellamy at jibes

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 3K
Who are you to tell me what to post? And it is quite ironic you should say that immediately after me posting and not putting it.

Also, this best mate bollocks. Why had we never heard they were so called 'best mates' before this happened? Mates maybe, best mates certainly not.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

If she fancies popping round to yours, by all means she can. Luckily for me, my partner isn't a little slag who would **** four of my mates.

But maybe I am not as stupid as Bridge to get with the local bike.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

I don't know what lossing is.

I couldn't give a **** who wins what in the Premiership - as long as it's not the Munichs who get the title.

you talk bollocks, your clearly a chelsea fan sticking up for Terry till your blue in the face. the guy was in the wrong, your be saying cashley cole is being treated unfairly next.

Also you are saying that its bollocks they were best friends yet your claiming that Bridges girlfriend slept with 4 other team mates where is your proof??? In the papers that say tehy were best friends by any chance??? You cant just pick out the parts you like to help your arguements thats slander

Anyone that can see Terry has a victim needs their head examined. Ellis you say its bollocks that they were best mates maybe it is (I personally think they were good friends) but still at the end of the day Terry slept with the mother of another mans child while they were still together and when he had a wife, that is wrong and Bridge had every right not to shake that dicks hand FACT!

Not true AT ALL. Listen to the bullshit daily rags and they very rarely print that Bridge and that **** had already split up. Look into it Rafa, they had already split before Terry nailed her FACT.

terry is married himself, you are such a fool!!!, it makes me sick people like you, anyway when is your wife coming over mate

Not true AT ALL. Listen to the bullshit daily rags and they very rarely print that Bridge and that **** had already split up. Look into it Rafa, they had already split before Terry nailed her FACT.

give it a rest pal, your starting to bore people, sod off back to your lower league club that no one wants to hear about and shut up. you say you dont care about the premiershite yet your full of mouth?

She was stillthe mother of his child FACT! and terry had a wife FACT! and he slept with another women FACT! that is not allowed, I am reading the dialy rags as you cal them like you are in getting your info on this so called slag sleeping with half of the chelsea team as you have claimed in your other posts.

And they were togther they split 6 months ago unlcuky mate your facts are flawed horrendously where to you get them from the Daily Star!!!

Last edited:
you talk bollocks, your clearly a chelsea fan sticking up for Terry till your blue in the face. the guy was in the wrong, your be saying cashley cole is being treated unfairly next.

I'm a Chelsea fan because I am speaking the truth? OKay then. I hate Chelsea the same as I hate most teams. I hate the Munich scum the most, along with Sheff Wed, being a Rotherham fan.

Terry has done nothing wrong to Bridge, Bridge needs to grow up.

However, Terry is a **** for cheating on his wife (again), and deserves all the **** for that, but for doing something to Bridge. If you want to act like a little ***** and get carried away by all the media hype, that's fine.

But they are trying to sell newspapers. 'Terry shagged his team-mates (small print EX) missus' sells more papers than 'Terry cheats on wife'. But I know which is worse. Cheating on his wife is far worse than ******** his mate's ex.

As for Cashley. He is a first class muppet. Cheating on his wife, a woman who in many people's eyes is the fittest woman on the planet just shows what a first class *** he is. He deserves to be divorced, and everything else he gets. But such is society there will still be a stream of naive, money grabbing little whores to take Cheryl's place.

But those views must make me an Arsenal fan right?!

I'm a Chelsea fan because I am speaking the truth? OKay then. I hate Chelsea the same as I hate most teams. I hate the Munich scum the most, along with Sheff Wed, being a Rotherham fan.

However, Terry is a **** for cheating on his wife (again), and deserves all the **** for that, but for doing something to Bridge. If you want to act like a little ***** and get carried away by all the media hype, that's fine.

But they are trying to sell newspapers. 'Terry shagged his team-mates (small print EX) missus' sells more papers than 'Terry cheats on wife'. But I know which is worse. Cheating on his wife is far worse than ******** his mate's ex.

As for Cashley. He is a first class muppet. Cheating on his wife, a woman who in many people's eyes is the fittest woman on the planet just shows what a first class *** he is. He deserves to be divorced, and everything else he gets. But such is society there will still be a stream of naive, money grabbing little whores to take Cheryl's place.

It says ex partner in the paper becasue they split 6 monthsd ago you r****d!!!! They were together when she was with Terry, get it in your head they are no longer toegther hence the papers callineg her Bridges ex partner not rocket science

Last edited:

no your views make your something i cant say on here, would rather not get banned for someone like you.

and Terry did nothing wrong towards Bridge? they were still together when it happened you muppet!

give it a rest pal, your starting to bore people, sod off back to your lower league club that no one wants to hear about and shut up. you say you dont care about the premiershite yet your full of mouth?

Sod off back to my lower league club? This is coming from an imbecile who supports Southend, but feels the need to support the Munichs aswell?

I guarantee, all real football fans would prefer to converse with someone who supports their home town team and doesn't feel the need to support one of the Sky 4.

People like you are the kind of people who give real Man Utd fans a bad name. ******* plastic Munich.

'i suport manyu cuz dey is da best'.

******* moron.

terry has done nothing wrong to bridge? you really are the biggest dumbass and the most uptight man i have ever experienced, so lets say i played for the same team as you, and i was with your wife, you wouldnt care in any way? youre an idiot, wayne bridge has a young child, his life is ruined and as a dad that affects him too

It says ex partner in the paper becasue they split 6 monthsd ago you r****d!!!! They were together when she was with Terry, get it in your head they are no longer toegther hence the papers callineg her Bridges ex partner not rocket science

Okay, you believe the gutter press. I couldn't care less.

I would learn to spell too before throwing around insults such as ******, if I were you. Just a friendly piece of advice. Not rocket science.

Sod off back to my lower league club? This is coming from an imbecile who supports Southend, but feels the need to support the Munichs aswell?

I guarantee, all real football fans would prefer to converse with someone who supports their home town team and doesn't feel the need to support one of the Sky 4.

People like you are the kind of people who give real Man Utd fans a bad name. ******* plastic Munich.

******* moron.

LMAO no mate, i was born in Salford and lived in Manchester for 13 years before moving down south with my parents THEN i got a job at Southend United as head of commercial so of course i follow the club i work for. at the same time i am also a season ticket holder, East Stand, Block E33, Upper Teir, Row 17, Seat 106. so infact your the ******* moron pal, no the backround before you start slagging me off pal, mug

terry has done nothing wrong to bridge? you really are the biggest dumbass and the most uptight man i have ever experienced, so lets say i played for the same team as you, and i was with your wife, you wouldnt care in any way? youre an idiot, wayne bridge has a young child, his life is ruined and as a dad that affects him too

His life is ruined? Yes, how could he possibly go on living? I bet his 80 grand a week helps him.

Whether anyone believes they had split before Terry shagged her or not, one thing is definite. They HAD already split before this came out. So his life cannot possibly be ruined by something that has come out now, after they had already split up. And I'm the dumbass!

As for uptight, my posts have been the opposite of uptight. I am the one suggesting it is all okay. I think you need to purchase a dictionary son.

******* moron.
this is getting out of hand. chill out guys :(

omg i dont know how you are engaged, you are the rudest must uptight man EVER, fact!! And i said the kids life is ruined, get a pair of reading glasses or stop purchasing stolen computers

His life is ruined? Yes, how could he possibly go on living? I bet his 80 grand a week helps him.

Whether anyone believes they had split before Terry shagged her or not, one thing is definite. They HAD already split before this came out. So his life cannot possibly be ruined by something that has come out now, after they had already split up. And I'm the dumbass!

As for uptight, my posts have been the opposite of uptight. I am the one suggesting it is all okay. I think you need to purchase a dictionary son.

Ok I dont know the facts like you, so answer my questions:

How do you know they were split up? Are you Wayne Bridge/ John Terry?

Where are you getting your information from about Veronica sleeping with Drogba and 3 other Chelsea team mates?

ellis d, i was planning to quote every one of your posts and answer/debate with you, but after reading, ''**** you bridgey, jt shagged your wife'' a few too many times i got bored.

then you posted this gem:

Who are you to tell me what to post?

maybe the members youve been talking to cant tell you, but i certainly can.

the amount of hate/excessive swearing/unnecessary insults spewing out in each of your posts merits a ban in my book.

so calm down, and we will look forward to some civilised debate in a day or two.

Last edited:
Bridge is acting more childish than his kid i have spoke to loads off woman and they say the only one that should be effected is terrys missus. Bridge is only making a big fuss off this because i believe he wanted to get back with this slapper. You have all fallen victim to the media circus which this country victamises people so tragicly. The only thing that is suffering from bridge retireing from england is himself he is milking this situation like a spoilt brat.

Back