Terry hits back Bellamy at jibes

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 3K
No media = Football is more fun.

But the media has told that David Villa will move to Man United, Liverpool or Chelsea for the past five years, its gonna happen one day ;)

The only paper I really like is 'The Guardian'. Has a great sport section on Monday.

I can't believe either of those two little faggots, Tevez and Bellamy, had the cheek to square up to/mouth off to Terry. He would knock both the little muppets out at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** you Bridgey, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife. **** you Bridgey, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife.

I can't believe either of those two little faggots, Tevez and Bellamy, had the cheek to square up to/mouth off to Terry. He would knock both the little muppets out at the same time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** you Bridgey, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife. **** you Bridgey, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife, JT shagged your wife.

It's fans like these that give Chelsea FC such a bad reputation.

by the looks of it all you chelsea fans are unhappy from the defeat still and that tevez and bellamy both scored.

Craig Bellamy is a ****, i have never liked him, not even when he was at Liverpool.

And... Don't really like John Terry, so i don't really care what has been said.

Team Bridge FTW

It's fans like these that give Chelsea FC such a bad reputation.

Shame I am a Rotherham fan then! I don't support any of the Premiershit, but JT is the best centreback on the planet... The little **** Wayne Bridge is England's fourth best leftback.

Stop being women about it and seeing it as a soap opera. Who cares who knobbed who? We should stop letting the daily scum papers poison our minds, and we should stop acting like women. All I care about is who is the best at football, and who does the best job for England. And that is John Terry.

Another **** story about stuff that will be forgotten in a few days.

Don't you just love the media? They stir so much **** in football.
Agreed,and ******* Sky sports are the main offenders,mind you what do you expect when the bloke who owns Sky also owns The Sun.

Bellamy is truly a ******, nut one thing has been baffling me. Why did the Chelsea fans boo Bridge? He didn't do anything wrong.

Bellamy is truly a ******, nut one thing has been baffling me. Why did the Chelsea fans boo Bridge? He didn't do anything wrong.

Because he didn't shake Terry's hand. Also, Bridge is as much a problem as anyone here. He has (like the majority of the country) being taken for the ride by the filth that is the News Of The World and The Scum newspapers. He acted like a child not shaking Terry's hand, ******* grow up you prat. It's not junior school, get a grip. It was his ex-missus for **** sake.

And to prove my point he has been carried away by the daily rags, he shook Hilario's and Drogba's hands.

Obviously he has only seen the main reports about Terry dicking his ***** of a *****. Because she actually shagged four Chelsea players after splitting with Bridge. They were Terry, ex Chelsea player Eidur Gudjohnsen... and current players Hilario and Didier Drogba......

Nice one Wayne. Thick ****.

LOL at you Ellis. You claim 'who cares who shagged who', and then pan wank newspapers such as the Sun, yet your sig is a song sung exactly about who shagged who, made up by the nobbish types who read those newspapers. Well played.

As for Bellamy's comments, loved it. Bellamy has a bad rep but this time he said what most people are thinking, great stuff.

Shame I am a Rotherham fan then! I don't support any of the Premiershit, but JT is the best centreback on the planet... The little **** Wayne Bridge is England's fourth best leftback.

Stop being women about it and seeing it as a soap opera. Who cares who knobbed who? We should stop letting the daily scum papers poison our minds, and we should stop acting like women. All I care about is who is the best at football, and who does the best job for England. And that is John Terry.

Premiershit? That smacks of jealousy.....
Terry is really not the best cb on the planet.:P And bridge is a lot higher than fourth.

Who cares who knobbed who? Capello it seems, and i trust his judgement more than yours. John terry still plays for england you know, he will still be doing his job.

Because he didn't shake Terry's hand. Also, Bridge is as much a problem as anyone here. He has (like the majority of the country) being taken for the ride by the filth that is the News Of The World and The Scum newspapers. He acted like a child not shaking Terry's hand, ******* grow up you prat. It's not junior school, get a grip. It was his ex-missus for **** sake.

And to prove my point he has been carried away by the daily rags, he shook Hilario's and Drogba's hands.

Obviously he has only seen the main reports about Terry dicking his ***** of a *****. Because she actually shagged four Chelsea players after splitting with Bridge. They were Terry, ex Chelsea player Eidur Gudjohnsen... and current players Hilario and Didier Drogba......

I think wayne bridge knows a **** of a lot more about the situation than you or i do so if he was alright shaking those players hands it implys your source is talking ****.

To be honest, you seem more of a less intelligent than bridge.:P

stop posting that after every post, its not your signature or they wouldnt be so many dashes, so why keep putting it, and would you be please if you found out your best mate was having an affair with your ex girlfriend withouth him telling you?!

oh dear Ellis d, you really are an ignorant person arent you, tell you what, bring your wife/girlfriend to my house and ill give her back in an hour, by the way this will go on for a few months

Bellamy is a horrible horrible **** but he is saying what everyone is thinking no doubt so I cant help but like him in this instance.

And on another note I find it strange that Terry is so quick to respond to this comment from Bellamy yet we the public and more importantly Wayne Bridge are still waiting for a public apology for his actions. Him not even offering his apologies shows how much of a C**T he is.

You sound like a Chelsea fan, whats up? couldn't take lossing?

the only people sticking up for him are chelsea fans, pathetic really how even they can stick up for him

stop posting that after every post, its not your signature or they wouldnt be so many dashes, so why keep putting it, and would you be please if you found out your best mate was having an affair with your ex girlfriend withouth him telling you?!

Who are you to tell me what to post? And it is quite ironic you should say that immediately after me posting and not putting it.

Also, this best mate bollocks. Why had we never heard they were so called 'best mates' before this happened? Mates maybe, best mates certainly not.

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 AM ----------

oh dear Ellis d, you really are an ignorant person arent you, tell you what, bring your wife/girlfriend to my house and ill give her back in an hour, by the way this will go on for a few months

If she fancies popping round to yours, by all means she can. Luckily for me, my partner isn't a little slag who would **** four of my mates.

But maybe I am not as stupid as Bridge to get with the local bike.

---------- Post added at 05:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

You sound like a Chelsea fan, whats up? couldn't take lossing?

I don't know what lossing is.

I couldn't give a **** who wins what in the Premiership - as long as it's not the Munichs who get the title.

Anyone that can see Terry has a victim needs their head examined. Ellis you say its bollocks that they were best mates maybe it is (I personally think they were good friends) but still at the end of the day Terry slept with the mother of another mans child while they were still together and when he had a wife, that is wrong and Bridge had every right not to shake that dicks hand FACT!

Back