Terry Stripped of Captaincy

I don't think you can say that on Current Form Rio, can lead us into a World Cup.

he has been injured. thts why
Does being a totally ***** left back count?:D

well he was chelsea number 2 a little while ago. so cant be tht bad.

Gary Neville is the club captain for Man Utd, so why not pick him them?

because he isnt in the england team.

All the Man Utd fans will want/think it will be Rio or Rooney.

All the Chelsea fans will want/think it to be Lampard.

All the Liverpool fans will want/think it to be Gerrard.

And the end of the day what we say wont make anyone captain. We are going to have to wait and see who is the next England captain, and who ever it is we must respect, as they are going to try and lead it to the World Cup Final.

I am a Liverpool fan and if it was Rooney, Rio or Lampard who get it then great, they are super players and could all do it very well.

Lets just wait and see.

Hmm... I thought he was a good captain. It will be tough to live up to him.

because he isnt in the england team.

I was replying to Ronaseal's point that because Rio has captained Man Utd, he is good enough to captain England.

Rooney for Captain. He can Captain the side through to the World Cup 2014.

I'm sorry. But what hasn't David Beckham done for England? If your talking about Loyalty, hes been at the international level for longer than Rio. In terms of ability, i think he still plays his part, and we haven't exactly got the best right sided midfielders in the world? I think hes still a great player.. And would take him to the World Cup. I don't hate Rio. But his current form for his club is.. Well.. I don't want to judge on the 6 games hes played.. But didn't he get sent off one game? Or was that Vidic? Anyway, I think that Capello is judging on recent events. So Rio being injured, playing badly, being BANNED? And Capello doesn't give him a talking to? Disgrace.

or because he is old. when at his best he would of made any english full back look *****

Doesn't stop him being **** now does it? were not talking about when he was good, were talking about the world cup this year.

I'm sorry. But what hasn't David Beckham done for England? If your talking about Loyalty, hes been at the international level for longer than Rio. In terms of ability, i think he still plays his part, and we haven't exactly got the best right sided midfielders in the world? I think hes still a great player.. And would take him to the World Cup. I don't hate Rio. But his current form for his club is.. Well.. I don't want to judge on the 6 games hes played.. But didn't he get sent off one game? Or was that Vidic? Anyway, I think that Capello is judging on recent events. So Rio being injured, playing badly, being BANNED? And Capello doesn't give him a talking to? Disgrace.

what ever happens on a football field is different to what terry has done.

you wanna talk sending offs. beckham 1998, should we hold tht against him.

beckham isnt guarentted a spot in the squad let alone in the team. so he cant be capt.

You gotta' love the FA, replace Terry with a suspected drug user ;)

Personally, I am glad that Terry was displaced, I believe there is more bad press coming up for him this weekend.

Doesn't stop him being **** now does it? were not talking about when he was good, were talking about the world cup this year.

well someone said. neville is utd capt. so why dont we make him capt. and i sed because he doesnt play. so how does him being **** actually matter,

well someone said. neville is utd capt. so why dont we make him capt. and i sed because he doesnt play. so how does him being **** actually matter,

Because saying it seems to make all Man U fans cry?!

Because saying it seems to make all Man U fans cry?!

well not reli. as most of us accept he isnt as good as what he was. but he is worth a squad player in any prem squad. his experience counts for alot.

I personally don't give a dog's bollocks who is the captain, as long as we perform well, it's fine with me.

Chelsea eyes there

thats the most stupid comment ever.

Lampard. No thanks. gerrrard never reaches his liverpool hieghts for england

well he would of been centr back whether he was capt or not. so that statements. ****

thts why your not a pro at anything

well. what did he expect from them.

he is a centre back. just good on the ball. whats wrong with tht.
That was the most pointless thing to do, all you've done is criticised people's opinions and said their statements are '****' and telling them 'thts why your not a pro at anything' etc, just leave it out, it's pathetic.

As a Man Utd fan, I appreciate what Gary Neville achieved at the club and he was at one stage the best Right Back in the premiership. However it is quite sad to watch him now days, as he is no where near where he used to be and how he is United's captain still amazes me.

Back on topic, Rio is now England captain, with Gerrard as vice Captain. But I cannot see the player not looking to Terry as with or without the Armband he will still lead by example.

John Terry should still be captain. Why should his personal life affect his status as captain of England? Do we let our personal lives get in the way of our jobs? At the end of the day, he was still doing his job as a footballer and captain of the squad. Thats my opinion anyway, i think Ferdinand is ******* ****

It's about time he lost the captaincy. I say Gerrard for captain, England's best player and a born leader. He shows passion and shows up to drugs tests.. Unlike another certain candidate for the job (A)

Scott every post you've made so far on here is either an insult or just pointless arguing, who do you think you are? What's worse is that every other comment is from you! Hurt's my eyes, stop it!

Capello OHHH, Capello, OHHH he came from Italy and said **** off Terry, Capello OHHH