Terry - We can catch United..

Yer because i said "the league will be decided by a commitee made up of 2 businesses, Chelsea and Liverpool"?? Utd still have to play Chelsea twice and its not under the realms of possibility that Chelsea could take 6-4-3 or even 2 points off Utd which could be devastating as Arsenal have the easiest run in (on paper).

2 points wont hurt us. Big game is Arsenal Vs United. If we can win that game, all your we have 2 games against you wont matter much.

Yer because i said "the league will be decided by a commitee made up of 2 businesses, Chelsea and Liverpool"?? Utd still have to play Chelsea twice and its not under the realms of possibility that Chelsea could take 6-4-3 or even 2 points off Utd which could be devastating as Arsenal have the easiest run in (on paper).

But what you dont get is, we are clear.... We are in the box seat. We can lose to you twice and still win the title.... We decide our own fate. Arsenal need you to beat us, if they are going to win the legue, whilst we dont need you to do anything.. It isnt beynd the realms of realism that we can take 6 points of you.

Everyone saying they will have a say and that is stupid... It is in Uniteds hands. the only one who will decided whether we win the title is Us..... No-one else.

Of course they have a say. If they beat you twice thats job done and they have done their bit. Yes it's in United's hands, but Chelsea have a part to play in this.

Of course they have a say. If they beat you twice thats job done.

they can beat us twice and we can still win the league and it is still in out hands. We still have arsenal to play... So think again. The only thing stopping Manchester United is Manchester United.

its possible but the title is Man Utd's to lose so its highly unlikely Chelsea will pull this back

they can beat us twice and we can still win the league and it is still in out hands. We still have arsenal to play... So think again. The only thing stopping Manchester United is Manchester United.

And us ;)

Nah I'm joking. You'll win the league.

And us ;)

Nah I'm joking. You'll win the league.

We all know how the Anfield game is going to go, You are going to dominae us from start to finish and batter us, but be unable to score, then John O'shea is going to score in the last minute..... Oh wait, that already happened ;)

in your dreams Mr. Terry you won't catch up with either Utd or us

United and arsenal fans stop thinking its over... chelsea have got to play united twice.. thetre's 6 points gained.. then suddenly united start feeling the pressure a lil and have gota play lpool, arsenal etc still
arsenal always **** it up someway or another

its not over by a long shot

Both Manutd and Arsenal won't mess up Chelsea dreaming but hey if it motivates Chelsea to beat ManU then more power them :D

United and arsenal fans stop thinking its over... chelsea have got to play united twice.. thetre's 6 points gained.. then suddenly united start feeling the pressure a lil and have gota play lpool, arsenal etc still
arsenal always **** it up someway or another

its not over by a long shot
you haven't read any of what's been said have you? even if they win both games, united have to play arsenal so its still in their hands. no one said its over but its still most definitely in uniteds hands, and chelsea should be thinking about 4th place first because that's not even guaranteed

you haven't read any of what's been said have you? even if they win both games, united have to play arsenal so its still in their hands. no one said its over but its still most definitely in uniteds hands, and chelsea should be thinking about 4th place first because that's not even guaranteed

your a man united fan course you would think its between only you and arsenal... i agree its all in united's hands but its not over and chelsea still have a chance

your a man united fan course you would think its between only you and arsenal... i agree its all in united's hands but its not over and chelsea still have a chance

How poor United and Arsenal will be if they lose 12 points in 12 games and let Chelsea win the league from here.

And you are missing the basic point here, point is we have to lose 12 points at the same time, Chelsea should win all of their remaining games.

Wernt it united that made up the biggest points difference ever? was it 14 or something?

still possible.. just unlikely

Its not concivable that Chelsea could win all their remaining games although i dont think we will. Its obvious that Chelsea eggs are in one baskett now and thats the Champions League. If we win the Champions League then i wont mind if we finish 5th or even lower because we will be in the Champions League next season and whoever finishes 4th wont be able to (if it happens i would want it to be Spurs). Although by my logic Spurs could do the same to Chelsea too.

Dream all you want, John but you really need to look at your own team's performances than your rivals before thinking of retaining the league

Its not concivable that Chelsea could win all their remaining games although i dont think we will. Its obvious that Chelsea eggs are in one baskett now and thats the Champions League. If we win the Champions League then i wont mind if we finish 5th or even lower because we will be in the Champions League next season and whoever finishes 4th wont be able to (if it happens i would want it to be Spurs). Although by my logic Spurs could do the same to Chelsea too.

nope all 5 would be in champo league... liverpool done it in 2005 when they won champo league but came 5th.. then they got speicial discompensation and all 5 were allowed to compete :)

What would be Lol, is if Liverpool pip you all top 4th, but the Champions league final is Spurs V Chelsea. I WOULD LOL

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

nope all 5 would be in champo league... liverpool done it in 2005 when they won champo league but came 5th.. then they got speicial discompensation and all 5 were allowed to compete :)

The rules where then changed, meaning if that ever happens again. 4th place in the league would lose out.

Chelsea do have some tough fixtures. Home and Away against us, ManCity, Stoke away, Blackpool away, Everton away. Its not as if they are gonna win them all..