Terry - We can catch United..

They are all tough fixtures but if Chelsea can find their last season/start of this season form and confidence then we could very well end the season unbeaten and even maximum points from the games remaining.
huge if. when have you looked like doing so? and then you ignore the fact the united are phenomenal at hose this season. you cant just take one thing into account

huge if. when have you looked like doing so? and then you ignore the fact the united are phenomenal at hose this season. you cant just take one thing into account

Im not, even if we do go unbeaten i still expect Utd or Arsenal to win the title. Im just saying if we can find our form then we could very well go unbeaten. Form is tempery class is perminant.

Im not, even if we do go unbeaten i still expect Utd or Arsenal to win the title. Im just saying if we can find our form then we could very well go unbeaten. Form is tempery class is perminant.

Thats the reason Chelsea will be dropping points;)

On topic, going Unbeaten and winning them are two completely different scenarios. I expect you to drop points against United, Everton, and also Spurs.

I take it you havent supported liverpool long. I think you will find the situation i describe may have happened a few years ago....

well i take you didn't read it all,,,as i said last time it happened is few yers ago so before quoting you could read it all,and no i didn't started to support liverpool yesterday :p

We have already played Arsenal twice. We have 2 games against Utd and home games against both Man City and Spurs.

Sorry I forgot. But my point was that they have a tough run out and Spurs is in good form.

I think some of you guys are unfairly picking on Terry though. He has to say this. If Chelsea win their game in hand, they're 9 points back from ManU. If they beat ManU both times, that makes them 3 points back. Since ManU have to play Liverpool at Anfield (and I actually think they'll drop points that game) and have Arsenal, Chelsea could make up a 3 point difference in those 9-10 games. Will it happen? Absolutely not. But as the team captain you have to believe that it can.

Sorry I forgot. But my point was that they have a tough run out and Spurs is in good form.

I think some of you guys are unfairly picking on Terry though. He has to say this. If Chelsea win their game in hand, they're 9 points back from ManU. If they beat ManU both times, that makes them 3 points back. Since ManU have to play Liverpool at Anfield (and I actually think they'll drop points that game) and have Arsenal, Chelsea could make up a 3 point difference in those 9-10 games. Will it happen? Absolutely not. But as the team captain you have to believe that it can.

Exacly my point earier, Terry has to say this.

well i take you didn't read it all,,,as i said last time it happened is few yers ago so before quoting you could read it all,and no i didn't started to support liverpool yesterday :p

My post was a joke, as it broke so many liverpool fans hearts.... you then said it wont happen. when it already has.. whats not to get.