I created a tactic something like that when i played as arsenal just the Left cm was going forward and it worked very well

Snapshot of Attacking, defending, technical, mental and physical attributes, May not be in this order however

Wow cant believe that, maybe your players dont suit the tactic as well, ive literally made it around attacking and flair players

Wow cant believe that, maybe your players dont suit the tactic as well, ive literally made it around attacking and flair players
I'll give it a few more matches, i'll report here

UPDATE:

81 games unbeaten.. won every game so far this season.. Also putting screenshot on of my transfers..

can u put more screen shots of your player stats for that season u won undeafeted
also can u explain why goalkeeper stats attacting and run with ball often pls

i will try this tactic with my arsenal game

You cheated with money? £104m first year now £86m second year? Does it work with patch 11.3 also.

You cheated with money? £104m first year now £86m second year? Does it work with patch 11.3 also.
How has he cheated if you haven't noticed he has sold a **** of a lot of players, including part exchanges and what not.

Last edited:

he probably brough those players on 48 month installmant deal
with 48 moth deal u can buy alot of expensive players with little money

How has he cheated if you haven't noticed he has sold a **** of a lot of players, including part exchanges and what not.

Im only asking, its just £190m in 2 seasons is an awful lot, even more than City id say thats why i was suspicious.

Plus after looking back at the pics, players sold and exchanged barely comes to £40m. If hes not cheated im sure he will tell me himself how hes done it thanks.

Last edited:
I haven't cheated, rocklee is 100% correct they are over 48 months some of them, aguero was 20 up front an 20 over 48 months if I remember correctly, I don't generally like doing this but my aim was to get the squad as young and as talented as possible to be able to dominate for some years to come.. I am going to wait a few seasons to sign anyone major! Need to pay off these installments! My squad average age is now 20 from 24, next season I'm goon to scout for purely youth players to put into the academy and work their way through , currently I try to rotate as much as possible. I will upload some more screenshots later.

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

I'll upload a screenie of my clauses to show I'm not cheating, I can't believe how well the tactic I working personally for me, I'm no expert on the game and this was purely trial and error and I wanted to just create a solid tactic with attacking wingers as I have always played using the new tactics system and a 4-1-2-3 without wingers. The standout winger I've ever seen on the and so far for age is Eden Hazard. An incredible talent who contributes a lot of assists. I think the key to the tactic is pace, flair and also pressuring the opposition so you have most possession, recycling it, and going forward again. Attack is the best form of defence!

Last edited:
Also, I made it in patch 11.2 but in my second season with 11.3 I have won every competitive game so far..

dph, r u still using shoots from distance in ur tac settings?

Yeah I do, personally they can get annoying always doing it but I stick with it, I'll pos some updated results later.

i buy aguero 40mill 48 month installments his contract has max 40mill release.
hes a great player i also buy neymar too but never tried henrique ?
right now im playing with arsenal and my line up is

GK - Akinfeev
DR- Sagna
DL- clichy
DRC- Koscielny
DLC- vermaelen
MRC- Fabregas
MLC- moussa sissoko
AMC-Nasri
ML- Neymar
MR vanpersie
STK- aguero

Strong line up there RL, try Theo on MR instead of RVP , he does well for me there. Paulo Henrique is a great young player, gets his fair share of goals too! Try to get a new centre back too, Naldo is solid for me! Anyone else had Naldo? He's great at corners too!

Strong line up there RL, try Theo on MR instead of RVP , he does well for me there. Paulo Henrique is a great young player, gets his fair share of goals too! Try to get a new centre back too, Naldo is solid for me! Anyone else had Naldo? He's great at corners too!

yea im gonna buy chiellini next season best cb ingame i reckon
but gonna cost me alot in 48months installments :p