Also, I made it in patch 11.2 but in my second season with 11.3 I have won every competitive game so far..

When you update and continue with your 11.2 game, it stays 11.2

dph you are a godlike tactic maker, this tactic is incredible, best one i've played with, better than mr hough's!

Thanks Brobs!

Also, just went to load my game and i got the message, The save game could not be loaded.

Ive had to restore back 2 months to get the save back. Very annoying!

Heres my transfer clauses for those who are interested to see how ive spent so much

You've run Arsenal into alot of debt. I dont know whether I should try it.

But I will, Ill try it out with, lets see Athletico madrid or Valencia and Ill report back!

You've run Arsenal into alot of debt. I dont know whether I should try it.

But I will, Ill try it out with, lets see Athletico madrid or Valencia and Ill report back!

There not in too much debt, i lose around 1 million a month from the installments but by winning 1 champions league game you get £696,000 which covers a lot of it so doing well in that pays it back plus i get other installments from other clubs but i see where youre coming from, which is why im not going to do anymore now... just buy youth with the budget im given. Im currently 46 million in the black but it is an aim to cut down the potential debts. Give it a try and let me know how it gets on!

When you update and continue with your 11.2 game, it stays 11.2

I don't think this is right, Steam auto updated to 11.3 and now all my save games run 11.3 with no way to switch it back without fresh install.

Anyone else having problems with defense on 11.3? I mean in general, haven't tried this tactic yet, so if defense is good w/ new patch I would love to know!

excellent tactic so far, not always the highest possession but my shot to score conversion rate is very good, cheers

I created it in 11.2 but still going strong in 11.3..

Sj2, glad its going well!