sibbe97

Reaction score
HI!
Im going to start a new game with Aston Villa and i want YOU to send a link to your tactic and i will test the tactic in 5 league games and after that i will tell anybody how it goes :D
and i will make a list that i going to post in the thread witch tactics i recomend most

send in now i wanna begin

---------- Post added at 01:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

im going to lay out pictures of the games here :D

Last edited:
three matches wont be enough time for the match preparation

ok coming with results today ........ i think

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 AM ----------

okey tomorrow arfternoon

sorry for bad english

here is SamH Asymetric League Winning Tactic after 5 games

3 draws 2 lossXD my team played very good every match **** the other team got penaltys sorry for bad english im from sweden but here are the results and the tactic list after one tactic

1.SamH Asymetric League Winning Tactic

shall i test your tactic mvp

can you send link

Last edited:
ok testing janiks tactic now andstueryrob after that

janek1s 5 games

2 win 1 draw 2 loss lost against bigger teams and win 4-0 my first game against blackburn!!!

Hi Sibbe,

Can you please test mine?

http://www.filefront.com/17817263/4-3-1-2 Magneto.tac

IMPORTANT: OI's need to be used:

Strikers: Tight Marking, NO tackling instructions. Weaker foot if assistant sets it

AMC AMR and AML: Closing down, follow assistant tackling advice and shove on weaker foot.

MR and ML: Closing down, Tackling Hard and Shove on weaker foot.

Note: If playing against a team with only one striker and one AMC - Tight marking on the AMC also needed along with Tight marking on the striker.

Let me know how you get on please! :)

so the list with just two in it but

1.janek1s barca 11.2
2.SSamH Asymetric League Winning Tactia

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:26 PM ----------

ok i test yours soon