TETE-A-TETE (possession football with CLEAR CUT CHANCES)!CHEAT TACTIC!

Reaction score
HI ! THIS IS A GAMEBRAKER TACTIC FOR ME ! MABE CHEAT TACTIC^^) !

Season 2017-2018 treble with olympiacos(without cheat)
Season 2018-2019 treble with A.madrid(without cheat)
Season 2019-2020 treble with dortmund(without cheat)

For me looks like 4-4-2 diamond strikeles.Without classic forward we try to force the opposite center back to press our attacking midfilders in order to open defense and one of 3 AM get into opposition area alone (clear cut chance) We need AM with good passing SS must have good finishing/composure/consatration!It would be nice if CM has good finishing or good long shot!!Also it would be nice right SS has good right foot and left SS has good left foot!! We always play tete-a-tete tactic!home and away! IF we will win play defence tactic and if we will lose play attack!! If we get red card we play without AM! If we want to play all oud defence we can play without AM but with 3 center back!!(5-1-2-2-0)

View attachment 99580

Last edited:
Man dont be lazy u need more SS and explanations about your tactic. Need TI trainings when to use them

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Man dont be lazy u need more SS and explanations about your tactic. Need TI trainings when to use them

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

All You really need is a download link... ;) don't be lazy download it and test it and then show us some SS ;)
And please don't take it as an insult:)

Anyone getting insane amounts of yellow/red cards with this tactic?

Anyone getting insane amounts of yellow/red cards with this tactic?
I have not tested any tactic in which that doesn't occur since FM14 :D

MrL's Team should test that tactic asap

Last edited: