TETE-A-TETE (possession football with CLEAR CUT CHANCES)!CHEAT TACTIC!

Original Tactic and which are people using ? All 3 or Attack version ? Looks Great gonna try it .

I concede alot of penalties with this tactic. Also, it hard to find players who fit really good to the 3 on top.

Hi, great work, it seems like a perfect tactic to me! Could you be so nice and please post team instruction as well as player instructions screenshots as unfotunatelly i cant import the tactic to my tablet FM version. Would really appreciate it, as I would like to try the tactic in my new save. Thanks in advance!

Hi, great work, it seems like a perfect tactic to me! Could you be so nice and please post team instruction as well as player instructions screenshots as unfotunatelly i cant import the tactic to my tablet FM version. Would really appreciate it, as I would like to try the tactic in my new save. Thanks in advance!

I second that, although I wouldn't get my hopes up since it's a lot of screenshot taking if the tactic has many player instructions+ set piece instructions.

View attachment 98758

View attachment 98757

View attachment 98756

View attachment 98755

View attachment 98754

View attachment 98753

View attachment 98752

View attachment 98751

Last edited:
i have a bad new for believers, if this tactic can't win all the game then it cannot call cheat tactic

individual trenings ? pre sesson and during the sesson trening ?

Giannis do you have some screen shot of the treble won with Olympiakos?

Inviato dal mio SM-G900F utilizzando Tapatalk

4-4-2 will upload when I am sure it is better than Tete a tete!:) sorry!My 4-4-2 is very good but i think tete a tete has better results!i will try to improve it!!

Oh yes great timing Man;) I have few hours free time today..

What's the exact difference between normal tete-a-tete and its defensive and attacking versions?