Can someone test strikerless v16. Is it better than 13?

I made 8 tests of v16 and 8 tests of v13, took the average results, compared them and only then I found out that V16 is slightly better

You won't find v16 is better than v13 if you only test 1 time, you need to test it at least 8-10 times

That's a lot of work and I really appreciate how much efforts TFF puts into it just to increase the quality of his tactic for few 1-2%!

Last edited:
Great thread, sorry to see it getting buried! I'm wondering if someone with this stuff still set up could test knaps 4231 and 451? I'm craving a solid tactic in that formation for (very) underdog teams.
If someone can, I would be very thankful!

i think the database is not accurate..every single time making the test have very different result.

i think the database is not accurate..every single time making the test have very different result.

It is accurate. But depends on where are you looking. If you want to see "points" ... these points are useless. The important thing is if a tactic can generate a high number of chances for your team and a low number of chances for the opposing team. And these test is able to evaluate a tactic from this point of view.

I'd like to see conditioned tactic testing for FM18, such as every player has attributes set at 1, no injuries and set ability.