Guys ive made a little tweak of demolisher to those who still want to play with wingers/inside forwards! Haven't got much time so played just first 5 games of the season with newcastle and won 4! (1 loss to everton away 1:0). I will make a propper test (at least 20 games) today bit later... probably 3 AMC works better attacking wise, but i found that 5 at the back system is very very solid at defence, so everybody can overachieve massivelly even playing with this "inside forwards" formation! if someone could test it i would be verry happy :) View attachment 1134975

DOWNLOAD ----> Demolisher with wingers
You tried it with 1 striker instead of AMC?

has anyone managed to score direct free kicks?

You tried it with 1 striker instead of AMC?

Noooo, couse like TFF said ANY formation with strikers is much less effective then strikerless.So forexample if TFF tactic is working 100% effectively, tff with with inside forwards works 80% effectivelly, tff with inside forwards and striker works 50-60% effectivelly. I hope you get it :)

To come on forum moaning about the game and how unrealistic it is......pathetic. It’s a game ffs. Your tactics have been “ok”, for last few years, but not the best. You jumped on the bandwagon last year with a strikerless tactic after your other tactics didn’t perform. Back to this years fm, have you tried Chinese 4-3-3 or Knaps 3-4-2-1.....because these tactics have strikers and perform better than this one........Your argument is invalid

Last edited:
Noooo, couse like TFF said ANY formation with strikers is much less effective then strikerless.

Mate, not only strikers decrease tactics' efficiency, also, Wingers and Inside Forwards do the same.

In your tactic there are 2 Inside Forwards and I'd say it will decrease the tactic's efficiency about 50% or even more becasue it's like a snowball the presence of Inside Forwards will also decrease the efficiency of the Wing Backs because they occupy the same spot in attack.

tff with inside forwards and striker works 50-60% effectivelly. I hope you get it :)

Also, mate... if you want a tactic with Inside Forwards then you shouldn’t even think of having 5 at the back because such combination works completely terrible in FM due to many reasons.

ive tested many tactics this fm so far in my costum testing league using the freeze function of fmrte.
i can say that good striker tactics dont perform weaker then strikerless tactics this year.
in fact knap´s striker tactics perform slightly better then your strikerless one.
your one of the best tactic creators without a doubt but saying striker tactics dont perform this year is just wrong mate.

Great to see TFF back in the game, but unfortunatly, this tactic doesn't work with my small NAC Breda team.
Maybe it's ok with a stronger one, but the defense is very poor and attack almost uneffective.

I used to play with Oh Shoot! Ivar 433 tactic and even if I NEVER had a clean sheet, I won 70% of the matches (none with Demolisher).

If someone tried Demolisher with a "weak" team and had good results, tell me what you've done (only plug and play or did some tweaks)

TFF are you serious talking about Barca and Real and that this teams should get 110-120 points? Show me please in the past where last time any team got to 110 points.

View attachment 76883

This is how 110+ points looks like and i dont think that any team will achieve this in a looooong time in real futboll life.

View attachment 76882

The idea that tactics with strikers are rubbish, is complete rubbish. Won the league with Dresden. Predicted 13th. Look at the stats. That was achieved with two strikers

TFF are you serious talking about Barca and Real and that this teams should get 110-120 points? Show me please in the past where last time any team got to 110 points.

This is how 110+ points looks like and i dont think that any team will achieve this in a looooong time in real futboll life.

Mate, if I somewhere I wrote that Barcelona and Real Madrid should get 110 points then obviously I made a typo and I meant they should have 110+ goals, the average number of points per season for Barca and Real Madrid is about 90-95 ponts in real life… of course, it can’t be 110+ points.

Last edited:

View attachment 1134976

Its absolute rubbish that Barcelona and Real get 110+ points a season. Only once in the last 10 years they have got exactly 100 points

Tactic is no good for Vanarama leagues. Played half a season fully fluid with a few good results but I don't think I dominated any other team even once. Scraping a few wins and had a good few losses ending up 8th so far. Have done better with every other tactic I tried. Big fan of TFF tho so will switch to this in league 1 or 2 and see how we go.

Decided to have a go at one of the FM Touch challenges - the 'lower division team automatic promotion to the top division' one.

I used Wolves with a media prediction of 17th and ended up finishing 3rd with 2nd top goals scored, Diogo Jota got top goal scorer comfortably, I had 3 players in the top 4 assists, 2 players in the top 3 MOTM and 1st-4th top average rating.

I think it's safe to say that this tactic works for me!

Hey

What's skin is this?

What tactic?

It’s a tweaked version of SukSam tactic. Take the tactic that has 3 strikers and move the poacher to AM on attack. Give the AM instructions get further fowrward and close down much more and remove team instruction play out of defence.

View attachment 1134976

Witch tactic do you use? Results are impressive.