Very easy to manipulate regens to suit the BBM role.

IMO, the right BBM can double up as a DLP. And to be honest, im not looking for them to be assists and goals. They're a 2 man midfield that has to graft pretty hard without the ball, so i pay more attention to the tackles they win. Them and the fullbacks are your biggest tacklers.

how do you manipulate your regens to suit the BBM role?

are you looking for BBM that are good on tackling, work rate, positioning and other attributes that centrehalves usually are good at?

how do you manipulate your regens to suit the BBM role?

are you looking for BBM that are good on tackling, work rate, positioning and other attributes that centrehalves usually are good at?

Individual training, developing PPM's.. if you get the kid young enough, and have enough PA to play with, you can manipulate the stats a lot.

I select the BBM role and focus on those selected stats. That's a lot of stats to focus on, and i do like to prioritise some of the stats that evolve around winning the ball back. (work rate, strength, tackling)

Great Tactic

Hi to everyone!
I'm using this great tactic with Panionios (Greek League). Overall, it works very well, but i've noticed that my team concede almost 1 goal every match. I follow all the istruction in the OP, but the opponent team almost always can score to me easly. I'm doing something wrong?

In the screen below you can see my last complete season. Too much goal conceded.... In particular against weaker teams..
View attachment 40611

Last edited:
Hi to everyone!
I'm using this great tactic with Panionios (Greek League). Overall, it works very well, but i've noticed that my team concede almost 1 goal every match. I follow all the istruction in the OP, but the opponent team almost always can score to me easly. I'm doing something wrong?

In the screen below you can see my last complete season. Too much goal conceded.... In particular against weaker teams..
View attachment 1174998

Hi,

My opinion, there is no magic bullet to fix it and I find that it's conneced with your players' quality... just improve your team and you'll see that the better your team is the less goals you concede

Hi to everyone!

View attachment 1174998

hey mate, i remember someone was complaining about the same thing and TFF answered like he can give you very easily tactic where you can concede much less but... not gonna win as much as well! so its victories over clean sheets this year...

hey mate, i remember someone was complaining about the same thing and TFF answered like he can give you very easily tactic where you can concede much less but... not gonna win as much as well! so its victories over clean sheets this year...

Thanks to all for the answers! At the end i think that is an overall palyers's quality issue. I was thinking (in addition) if it could be a problem related to the pre-match team talks.. I've noticed that with different team talk, I've obtained totally different result (with equal opponent's strenght).

Do someone have some advice to manage team talks?

And, in addition, the best training programme is the one shown in the OP? Or not? Should concentrate my team more on def training?

Thanks!

I think that there's something wrong... I've lost 6-8 a home match, and my team was also favourite (2.50 vs 2.65)...

View attachment 40593

Edit: I've used this match as a test. I've re-played it, with different team talks (same starting XI) and I've won 4-1...

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the answers! At the end i think that is an overall palyers's quality issue. I was thinking (in addition) if it could be a problem related to the pre-match team talks.. I've noticed that with different team talk, I've obtained totally different result (with equal opponent's strenght).

Do someone have some advice to manage team talks?

And, in addition, the best training programme is the one shown in the OP? Or not? Should concentrate my team more on def training?

Thanks!

you know i think you forgte one main thing about the game... its to be a manager :) you should adapt the system before every game! TFF gave very solid platform (as a tactic) for everybode... but even for better results you should adapt your strategies... im always switching things if i play away... and check for opponent... this formation can transform werry easilly in to 442 or other formation if you need to cover some areas of the pitch... dont jus plug and play... ofcourse in the end of the day players is the most important... if you are burnley and you have to play united on away so not much to do bro :)

Filters in FMRTE rating settings

Hi TFF,

Is there a way to converte the filters into points ratings for every position? so we can use FMRTE rating to select players instead of using filters in the game. I think it'll be faster this way.

Actually, i tried my best to find the optimal distribution to apply for each position rating, but i still can't get it.

If you could help me in this matter it'll be very appreciated.

Thank you

gave up with fm18, no tactics seems to work at all so ive gone back to my fm17 journeyman using demolisher v17

My second season with this tactic & it didn't let me down, especially within my league(NI). My first year I took over at Ballymena Utd, I was predicted to come 6th and I ended up doing the quadruple with this tactic & more importantly winning the league. (no budget)

Second season I managed to do the treble & win the league again comfortably. I gained a lot of money from exiting the European competitions which will help me go further in Europe next season.

View attachment 40037 View attachment 40035

Half way through the season my chairman decided to step down & with new owners I was given access to the money I essentially earned in the previous season (4 million) which I can share between scouting/wages/transfer budget. Not only that but the new chairman has bumped up my teams status to professional.

View attachment 40028

My ST stats are above including the rotated ST's, which all contributed when called on. I will be using this tactic again next season. I didn't change anything from the creators tactic & season by season I am able to strengthen my team with prize money & hopefully do something in Europe!

V7 is insane! :)

I started a new save with Bournemouth, predicted 16th and won the league and FA Cup during my first season with them!

Thanks a lot!

ctos002.png
Can you post your starting 11 and transfers please bud