Yeah that's right i forgot about that, didn't think he was any good in fm though.

Thanks for your hard work TFF. this tactic is by far the best, looking forward to see you in fm19/ thanks alot mate

In my online career my friend's team is very strong.

displacement tactic what should i use ??

it's lock great and i hope they have good graphics keep it up i appreciate your and your team struggle best of luck for your hole team

In my online career my friend's team is very strong.

displacement tactic what should i use ??

tff v7 ?

any of you guys also have a possession problem? I play with Tottenham and every game I have less than 50% even when playing against underdogs like Cardiff

any of you guys also have a possession problem? I play with Tottenham and every game I have less than 50% even when playing against underdogs like Cardiff

same here mate, but as long my team is wining. i dont care about possession, in my league my team is 14th in possession

In FM18 you can win 12 - 0 but have 40-45% possession... so I suggest just ignoring this stat

Hi there!

I'm wondering what training should I use if I play FM Touch?

I find there are some difference in the training between FM Touch and Full Mode

Thanks

does anyone know when you save screenshots is there a way of getting them saved to the cloud because when I changed laptops I lost all my screenshots

I haven't a strong squad but glad we have TFF....

Yab7oY.png
FYb63c.png

hey mate, do you use any prematch briefings? any instructions/shouts during matches? do you train both MC as DLP or 1 BBM and 1 DLP? the strikers AF or TREQ training? any tweaks when conceding goals? specially against teams playing 4231 i seem to suffer alot, i try to play structured against them but doesn't always work, any advice would be appreciated, cheers. and im managing napoli btw, with the normal team, no transfers were made, they have a solid midfield, the forwards are ok, and the defense is not bad, koulibaly is the best defender in the league