That player your club were linked with...

KA5A8IAN

Reaction score
But never signed, but you oh so desperately wish they had ? :(

Original Ronaldo for me, closely followed by Van Persie. Van Persie rubbed salt in the wounds saying he was all set to come before Big Eck decided to go elsewhere. :mad:

Mario Jardel, Samuel Eto'o and Michael Laudrup are also close contenders.

So, your suggestions ? :)

Alex Chamberlain, luckily a deals still on the cards :$

right before Euro 2008 we (Arsenal) were heavily linked with David Villa i really thought we would buy him :(

as a chelsea fan we was going to sign batistuta which would have been amazing, but opted for chris sutton :S

Cristiano Ronaldo, James Mcarthy, Adam Johnson, David Villa, David Silva.

Hull were linked with Freddy Adu for a while , at the time I thought he would be a good signing , now i'm glad we didn't get him.

Im sure Chelsea were close to signing Dani Alves about a year before Barcelona signed him but Sevilla pulled out of the deal or something.

But never signed, but you oh so desperately wish they had ? :(

Original Ronaldo for me, closely followed by Van Persie. Van Persie rubbed salt in the wounds saying he was all set to come before Big Eck decided to go elsewhere. :mad:

Mario Jardel, Samuel Eto'o and Michael Laudrup are also close contenders.

So, your suggestions ? :)
What about Messi?

Can only really think of this summer for some reason so Bellamy & Given. :S

Manchester United has been linked with just about everyone!

Erm big ones really Pele, Ronaldinho, essien, roberto Carlos, Alan shearer, Torres. Take ur pick really.

David Ginola, Shay Given, Craig Bellamy, Stephen Ireland and King Henrik for a 2nd stint :'(

Lets see,C. Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Raul, Tresuget, Van Nistlerooy, David Villa to name just a few.
Even worse than this we signed 2 good players past their prime who were ok but could have gotten them in their prime. Yes im talking about Gary McAllister and Jari Litmanen. :(