Stivi12

Reaction score
I downloaded the FM11 Podcast and they were talking about the challenge Stuart Broad the ashes winning cricketer had proposed.

The challenge was to score 150 goals in a season with Barcelona or Real Madrid the guys from Football manager team failed to do it...one guy getting 140 with one game to go. Still a good effort like. Just wondered if anyone else has done this.

Im gonna have a crack tonight

Is this including all competitions or just the league? It's plain impossible to do it if it's only league. If it's all competitions, I might have come close but as Arsenal not Barca or Real Madrid.

zv682d.jpg

Just league According to the podcast. It does not have to be first season so you have time to build the ultimate team

Currently at 54 with Barca in 17 games, I'll post final standings in May.

The highest I can remember I've achieved is 129 with Man City in FM10. Gotta try it again tonight!

That's an average of 4 goals per game. Very difficult but I guarantee it is doable.

Currently at 54 with Barca in 17 games, I'll post final standings in May.

Good work that mate. Yeah stick a screen shot on

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 PM ----------

does it have to just be real or barca?

Well i'm going of the podcast and yeah its just real and barca. I think there's a prize if you screen shot it each month and then send them in. obviously there's gonna be cheaters so there gonna check. says to set your saving settings to each month

Almost, ALMOST did it.. was my purpose, still think it's quite a record though.

Guessing it is just the league? Otherwise I have achieved it, and with a much lesser team.

i'll have to check when i get home but i think i did it with man united in the second season, although it was on the upside down leagues database.

only 132 goals although some of the teams conceded that many:p

He's said loads of times already that it's only with Barcelona and Real Madrid, so people posting other leagues aren't making much sense.

I know its either barcelona or R, Madrid.. so i try with both teams as well as Manutd and see what happens.am with Manutd. i have a good squad in 2019 so i'll see as am about to start a new season. hopefully i pass it! i have this regen who amasses an average of 2 goals per match if he's fit an plays so i guess i can! (6)

My record was 136 with Man City in about the year 2015/16, after building an all star team. I reckon If I had continued playing with that save I may have been able to eventually if I kept buying the best players around.. may try one day.