The 2011-2012 FA CUP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Singing 'Murderers' during the minute silence is abit disrespectful dont you think? And before you say it was only a small section of the crowd, the fact that it was loud enough for people at home to hear on tv shows that it was quite a few people.

During a minutes "silence" if one person shouted it you would ****** hear it you numpty. Like i said so its ok for Liverpool to call Chelsea murderers for something that happened in a game between Juventus and Liverpool then? Not once have i said the chanting yesterday was right because it was not, my problem was there shouldn't have even been a minutes silence in the first place unless we have them for all football tragedies.

During a minutes "silence" if one person shouted it you would ****** hear it you numpty. Like i said so its ok for Liverpool to call Chelsea murderers for something that happened in a game between Juventus and Liverpool then? Not once have i said the chanting yesterday was right because it was not, my problem was there shouldn't have even been a minutes silence in the first place unless we have them for all football tragedies.

Clearly more than one person. Its groups.

Disgraceful Chelsea Fans Shouting "Murderers" During Minute Silence - YouTube

Hardly a lot to ask for everyone to shut the **** up for ONE minute. Taking up a problem with the FA by disrespecting the dead. Clever.

Quote from a Liverpool fan on redandwhitekop forum.
"Loved it yesterday - every other person through the turnstiles was doubling up - most of them were getting turfed out, but a few were getting through.
One lad I saw got in on his 5th attempt"

People who don't get told they were wrong will never learn its as simple as that.

Chelsea disrespected Liverpool not the dead, there is a huge difference. There should never have been a minutes silence in the first place but as there was it should have been fullfilled.

It's a minutes silence to respect and remember the dead. Chelsea fans didn't comply, and disrespected the dead.

It's a minutes silence to respect and remember the dead. Chelsea fans didn't comply, and disrespected the dead.

Its a very touchy subject with many Chelsea fans who were blamed by Liverpool for the Heysel disaster, why is it ok for them to blame us for it? Again seems as if im repeating myself it was wrong what happened but the minutes silence shouldn't have been put in place in the first place unless every club is going to start remembering every football related disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.