The 2011-2012 FA CUP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beauty. FT score 2-2.

[video=youtube;IguLHZwZP4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IguLHZwZP4U[/video]

What a brilliant result for Norwich against Burnley today! Especially considering Norwich's recent FA Cup record as well as their record against Burnley too. 4th round here we come (for once)!

Presenter on ITV is beyond an absolute bell.

MoTD is only very slightly better. I still find it ridiculous that they can only be bothered to fit the FA Cup 3rd Round to only 1 hour 15 mins (including ads). There were some good matches today. Why can't they just get rid of the usual **** they show at the weekends and dedicate a more worthy time slot and extend it further. Really ****** me off.

Rant over.

MoTD is only very slightly better. I still find it ridiculous that they can only be bothered to fit the FA Cup 3rd Round to only 1 hour 15 mins (including ads). There were some good matches today. Why can't they just get rid of the usual **** they show at the weekends and dedicate a more worthy time slot and extend it further. Really ****** me off.

Rant over.

That too, haha. But I meant over what he said about 'fans taking influence off their players' about Suarez, he said it to Ince, who's black, kind of backing him into a corner over how to answer. He's supposed to be a 'Pool fan, too. Fair enough Ince and Strachan answered it well, but still, what a bell he is!

That too, haha. But I meant over what he said about 'fans taking influence off their players' about Suarez, he said it to Ince, who's black, kind of backing him into a corner over how to answer. He's supposed to be a 'Pool fan, too. Fair enough Ince and Strachan answered it well, but still, what a bell he is!

Yeah pretty much agree with that. I'm taping it on Skybox so I can skip past him. Can't stand him. Some of the questions presenters ask on these programmes are just bordering on ridiculous. Sometimes out of order.

On a little note, does anyone happen to live near Victoria Road? I tell you lot one thing. Daggers vs Millwall was always going to kick off. Partly because half of the people who live in Dagenham are West Ham fans. The amount of sirens and helicopters I heard today was just unreal. Was going to go down there in my West Ham shirt and see what the fuss was about haha.

On a serious note, this is going to make 4th February meeting between West Ham vs Millwall even more tasty. I went to the last one and I want to go to this one

On a little note, does anyone happen to live near Victoria Road? I tell you lot one thing. Daggers vs Millwall was always going to kick off. Partly because half of the people who live in Dagenham are West Ham fans. The amount of sirens and helicopters I heard today was just unreal. Was going to go down there in my West Ham shirt and see what the fuss was about haha.

On a serious note, this is going to make 4th February meeting between West Ham vs Millwall even more tasty. I went to the last one and I want to go to this one

I live about 10-15 mins from daggers ground. I thought there would be trouble and I also heard daggers fans where signing west ham chants to mill wall fans haha

Just saw the Newcastle goals, both were really top goals.

I live about 10-15 mins from daggers ground. I thought there would be trouble and I also heard daggers fans where signing west ham chants to mill wall fans haha

Yeah I had a funny feeling there would be West Ham chants haha. I know they closed a few pubs round Dagenham East area and also heard it kicked off at the station

Fantastic commentary in the Sunderland Peterborough game...

Fantastic commentary in the Sunderland Peterborough game...

It is like-first class. Better than what I've been hearing lately........

possible upset, wednesday just scored in 88th again against West Ham
1-0

11 minutes stoppage time at West Ham gam?! oO)

Guessing there's been a nasty injury or something?

Goodbye West Ham :p Hopefully Leeds will get the shock of the round tomorrow by beating Arsenal ;) I can hope...

West ham did the same as in the carling cup against weaker opposition and put out a pretty weak side. Allardyce said himself he doesnt care much about the FA cup this season but I am sure whu fans would of liked a cup run this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.