The 2011-2012 FA CUP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 minutes stoppage time at West Ham gam?! oO)

Guessing there's been a nasty injury or something?

Our (Swfc) defender was stretchered off and it took like 6 mins but what a result for us!

CHRISSY CHRISSY O'GRADY!

Please god-give us a nice draw :S

What? That's our cup hopes done and dusted this season. I mean, we last won at Goodison Park in the middle age.

Your strikers are scoring goals. We have to rely on keepers and defenders. And not to mention we're crippled by injuries

Last edited:
What? That's our cup hopes done and dusted this season. I mean, we last won at Goodison Park in the middle age.
Ah, but Everton aren't on the best of runs at the moment and are, well...not as great as they were.

They do have Landon Donovan, though, which will be a boost to them, although Fulham have a few great players of their own in Bryan Ruiz, Dempsey, Zamora and Andy Johnson!

Meanwhile, we've got United at home. The at home bit is OK, but I'm not really looking forward to facing them - I'd rather have another ('weaker') team instead!

easy tie against villa at home after we easily dispose of Arsenal....

Ah, but Everton aren't on the best of runs at the moment and are, well...not as great as they were.

They do have Landon Donovan, though, which will be a boost to them, although Fulham have a few great players of their own in Bryan Ruiz, Dempsey, Zamora and Andy Johnson!

Meanwhile, we've got United at home. The at home bit is OK, but I'm not really looking forward to facing them - I'd rather have another ('weaker') team instead!

We're **** right now simple as, and having 5-6 1st teamers out with injuries is a nightmare. yesterdays match was just indicitive of how bad things are right now

Draw in full:

Brighton or Wrexham v Newcastle

Sunderland v Middlesbrough

Dagenham & Redbridge or Millwall v Southampton

Hull City v Crawley Town

MK Dons or QPR v Chelsea

West Brom v Norwich

Blackpool v Sheffield Wednesday

Arsenal or Leeds v Aston Villa

Stevenage v Notts County

Watford v Tottenham

Liverpool v Manchester United

Derby v Stoke

Everton v Fulham

Macclesfield or Bolton v Swansea

Sheffield United v Birmingham or Wolves

Nottingham Forest or Leicester v Swindon

if we beat leeds Villa is a winable tie :)

also loving two cup rivals get drawn against each other for the 2nd round running :D

Fulham with the most convincing win of the round! :cheers:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

4-0 flattered you beyond belief ;) You did deserve to win but by one or two goals. Also if Bradley Wright Phillips had scored his one on one just after HT it could have been different. Still, I guess that's why he's in league 1 and Dempsey is in the EPL.

Really looking forward to the Arsenal game!

Cmon Thierry score on your debut!!!! <3

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

4-0 flattered you beyond belief ;) You did deserve to win but by one or two goals. Also if Bradley Wright Phillips had scored his one on one just after HT it could have been different. Still, I guess that's why he's in league 1 and Dempsey is in the EPL.

Yeah, true dat, true dat. It was more like the most convincing scoreline, you played pretty well from what I've heard and seen and Stockdale kept us in the lead, but when Duff came on we seemed to start playing and our class showed in the end.

another injury :'(

bit boring tbh c'mon thierry !

[video=youtube;0ACcNOlN4rw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ACcNOlN4rw&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.