Copy and paste

Yeah, I realised that as soon as I'd said it. The thing is, how can you be sure of the correct names of some players? For example, I've seen Sandor Kocsis spelt as Sándor KOCSIS, Sajndor Kocsis, Sándor Kocsis ?

Bill "Dixie" Dean
Tommy Lawton
Brian Labone
Alex Young
Colin Harvey
Joe Royle
Howard Kendall
Alan Ball
Kevin Ratcliffe
Neville Southall

I have asked earlie but i think that the overload of questions made you dont see my question..

i know you said that you wouldnt tell anymore atributes, but I am asking just one.

what are the eccentric att for both chilavert and higuita?

you need to tonedown the rest of the goalkeepers to keep with this weirdos

at least you dont have jorge campos and hugo gatti in your database...

I have asked earlie but i think that the overload of questions made you dont see my question..

i know you said that you wouldnt tell anymore atributes, but I am asking just one.

what are the eccentric att for both chilavert and higuita?

you need to tonedown the rest of the goalkeepers to keep with this weirdos

at least you dont have jorge campos and hugo gatti in your database...

Jorge Campos is in the database! I haven't done Chilavert yet, but both Campos and Higuita have extremely high eccentricity (18 & 19) and both have the potential to go up to 20 eventually

I didn't see that you are making managers ... if you would like, ( i know, he is in game [standard liege-scout] ) make Tomislav Ivić ...

Tomislav Ivi

" In April 2007 the Italian sports daily La Gazzetta dello Sport proclaimed him as the most successful football manager in history, due to his 8 league titles won in 6 different countries. "

he is best known as one of the first managers who used left footed winger on right side ( messi ), and right footed on left side ( ronaldinho ), one of designers of modern 4-3-3 formation ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tomislav_Ivić#cite_note-0

May I ask if these players will be available to be called up for Internationals?

May I ask if these players will be available to be called up for Internationals?

I'm really not sure. I have put their international caps and goals in, so if they can play international football then some will reach ridiculous caps as they start aged 16! I guess it doesn't really matter too much though, and I'd like them all to be available for international selection. What do others think? Ideally I would make them have the exact caps that they did at the ages that they are, but that would take a lot more time and research.

Another thing, every player has effectively just joined their most prominent/best remembered club, so essentially they have no player history and will be very difficult to sign in the first season. Should I change this (eg add a year or two in the player history so that each one has been at their club for a few years?)

Where are you going to upload the final version of your DB? And when?

I'll put a link in the OP when I finally upload it. I've currently done 222 of the 300, and should get another 5 done today. Unfortunately it is a slow process with the research involved and creating the face pack images, so I can't say when it will be complete. I'm working as much as I can on it though, so hopefully it won't be too long now

Can't you just crate a version without facepacks first? And then make a version with facepacks?